Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Art? It looks like you ripped ass too hard when you set the camera down and it threw it out of focus. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Isn't that what art is?

Here's a s***tier one where you can see my dumb ass with a gopro on my head.

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
According to the post.. It has a phone too. V-tech. lol

That's actually cool to think about though, my first possible vehicle with vtec... A motorcycle lol. I'm sure it's not that drastic on a bike though. Don't want any accidental wheelies now..

94RS

No fucks given.
Soo... It's slightly cooler weather than normal here right now, and this dumbass on a CBR that was behind me doesn't wear a helmet, but wears a hoodie with the hood up.

I don't get why people will spend thousands on their bike, but won't drop a few hundred on a helmet?

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: Squids.

My favorite is when the ruh-tards aren't wearing a helmet, but they have one on the helmet lock on the side of the bike....

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
:lol: Squids.

My favorite is when the ruh-tards aren't wearing a helmet, but they have one on the helmet lock on the side of the bike....
True. Still never leave without the helmet though, not chancing cracking my head open or looking like this guy.

NSFW.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/klauzja/FJR Pics/Misc/motorcycle-accident-gross.jpg
Holy f***, how is he alive? I wouldn't want to be alive after that..

So is that VFR a pretty good bike? I think it's doable for me.