Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

96LSteg

Jemel
So I'm gonna try a new method I've recently learned about which is dying plastic, I'm gonna try and dye the yz's plastics black and I'm thinking these graphics could be the way to go to get it looking like a proper freestyle bike.

I like the reaper ones more

tyman2395

Nice looking bikes guys ! Here's my weapon .
Ktm 525 xc :
13:1 compression wiseco piston
Hot rods connecting rod kit
wiseco high performance valves
hindle exhaust.

She gets alot quite well !

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I got the day shift tomorrow, I'll be leaving for camping right after 5 pm :D picking up one friend on the way there, but... I'd hate for him to ride my Yamaha because I'd hate for it to get fucked up if he crashes it, since he's never ridden a motorcycle before, but eh, he knows how to use a clutch at least..

The 350 is perfect for him, but it'd be weird for him to start off on that, with the kickstarting and stuff. Should be fun!

R13

The other asshole
Xr's are ugly as fuck, I'm glad I'm selling mine!

The 350 is perfect for him, but it'd be weird for him to start off on that, with the kickstarting and stuff. Should be fun!
I'm a skinny fucker and I don't even need the decompression lever on my 650.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'm not talking about how difficult it is to turn the motor over, I'm talking about if he's going uphill, chickens out or falls down on a uphillish spot, he's gotta still go up it, most trails are one way lol. Probably easier for him with a push start button... But yeah, I don't need to use the decompression lever either, I've learned how to master the 350.

Btw no the XR doesn't look like shit -.- I think it looks pretty damn good for a 30 year old bike.

R13

The other asshole
I meant mine, So ugly, Props to that xr for still running though.

God damn, A guy offered to trade me an 05 rm 250 last month and sent me a s***ty picture that made it look like it was junk and now he posted a cl ad and it looks nice but he didn't answer my text :(

I want an mx bike dammit, Before I'm too old to accomplish my dream!

Edit: Fml, Where's the cash when I need it most...

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/mcd/3630207948.html

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
How far are you from Goodlettsville?

What should I do to make the 350 continue to run though? Fresh oil change and tune up..?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Fuck, nevermind, you're two hours away. I'm visiting my brother in the middle of May and we're gonna drive both his VWs to Helen, GA for Southern Worthersee.

R13

The other asshole
Fresh oil every 50-100 hours of ride time or 3k miles clean the air filter after every ride and check the valves every few months, Adjust if needed, Could always put in new piston rings and hone cylinder if you want get a little crazy but it shouldn't be necessary.

Actually I'm about 6 hours away :(

Wear your gear, I didn't even notice this until I got back, Pretty sure there's poison ivy mixed in with it too.

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Lol, ATTGATT bro. Actually, my jersey doesnt really do anything for the fore arms, it'd probably rip through it.

R13

The other asshole
I thought it would be a good idea to ride through a field of thorn vines, I got the video clip but I was just cruisin to keep from winding one up in my wheels and wrecking in that shit, lol

ATGATT :thumbs up

I'm used to track riding, I never wore a jersey on the track.

OneFastGSR

I love closeout sales, Got a scorpion exo-1000 for $99. Retail price is like $350
My brother has had a scorpion exo-700 for awhile and it's a real nice helmet. Exo-1000 is a step ahead of 700 so I don't think i'll be disappointed. He said he was wanting another scorpion helmet. I'll have to link him to the site when he wakes up. Got mine from here they have quite a bit of closeouts on atm http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=11633

R13

The other asshole
I didn't know you had a 98+ conversion, Doesn't look as dirty as I expected, I was think green moss like stuff all over it.

Sent from my Toaster

94RS

No fucks given.
I didn't know you had a 98+ conversion, Doesn't look as dirty as I expected, I was think green moss like stuff all over it.

Sent from my Toaster
Yeah, it was was crustier, but I rinsed it off a few days ago :lol:. Anyway, the whole conversion is fucked. When I get the chance it's getting the 94-97 Si-VTEC front on it.

I took more pics, I'll get them up in the recent pic thread later.