Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneFastGSR

It's hard not to go fast on a bike lol. I still can't stop thinking about that like it was just crazy. My arms are so sore right now from not dropping it. Like halfway through that I was ready to just brace for impact and let it go but that 18 wheeler made me keep holding on lol

OneFastGSR

Forreals. Lol I put 1000 miles on it in last 2 weeks. I was riding with my brother all day today and some friends. We were on a dead end street it was like a circle cove at the end with a couple of driveways (all companies and buisness wasn't a neighborhood) My brother comes flying past doing a wheelie on a stretched 1000. THAN realizes it's a dead end circle. He slams the brake you hear the chain slap around than he slides than you hear him yell OH SHIT than he slides like 90 degrees slams into the curve and bounces in the air and drives away. So many crazy moments. I really need a gopro

R13

The other asshole
His forks are probably fucked up after that, lol

I'm probably not gonna be very active in this thread for a while, I still have about half what I got out of my XR, After I build my funds back up I'm buying a the right bike this time, No bs, No boring as shit videos.

OneFastGSR

Yep. I think 3 people in the group blew their fork seals today. Idk about my brothers cbr he didn't say anything felt different so idk. I got a couple vids from one wheelie spot I was recording alittle bit on my phone. They all are riding wheelies on the freeway passing cars straight up and down at 100 mph lol I ain't doing that sht. My F4i is really fun. I think i'm going to keep it for awhile because it's more reliable than my car has ever been and great gas mileage. Fun to ride also. I already put new tires, new spark plugs, Bought oil and filter recently going to change that asap. I'm going to buy some rear brake pads. Probably but front ones at the same time just because. Chain and sprockets look like they'll be good for awhile. I want to get a lowering link and lower it about 2 inches also. Other than that everything else I want is stuff that I don't really need like a hotbodies undertail or rear seat cowl. I really want a steering damper though. After what happened friday night I get scared shitless when I hit bumps.

R13

The other asshole
Don't lower it unless you're too short for it, You'll lose foot peg clearance in the turns and in some cases traction, Spend that money on gear, Armored leather pants, Boots, If you don't wear a proper jacket because you don't like it icon stryker gear is not a bad alternative, Still not the greatest but it's a lot better than nothing. :)

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

Yeah, I got that scorpion exo-1000 and I wear a SHIFT jacket that someone gave to my brother and he doesn't wear it. Than I been wearing some joe rocket gloves a friend was letting me cause I got to order a pair of gloves. As far as lowering it. I'm 5'8" and sort've tip-toe but I can manage like half my foot on each side. I just want that extra inch or so to sit flat foot.

OneFastGSR

Bam. Everyone and their mom was talking trash to my brother saying you can't do a wheelie on a stretched bike. My brother got it alittle bit higher than in that picture and rode it out quite a ways. Now everyones just like apologizing and bowing down. Lol Than they started talking trash saying he can't hang in the corners with a stretch so now we're going to see what happens next time we go out. Lol Guy even put his new bike with clean title and 4 year warranty that he can't keep up in the corners.

OneFastGSR

Ikr. Lol, I've always been against fake parts,ebay parts,replica parts etc. But you think this is worth a shot?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Steering-Damper-Full-Set-w-Bracket-for-Honda-CBR-600-F4i-01-02-03-04-05-06-07-/400329380264?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d357d91a8&vxp=mtr

All the name brand stabilizers are $450+ I don't want to spend that but don't want to tank slap like I did friday night that was like looking at death. Lol. all the 06+ cbrs come with steering dampers stock but I've looked and don't think any of interchangeable.

R13

The other asshole
Hmm, Really up to you, I'd change the oil in it once i got it for a better a weight, Worst it can do is either not fit or blow out.

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

Here's all the clips I took at one of the spots, Saturday they were doing 1st gear wheelies. Recording with my phone. 2 of them are kind've new but decent at wheelies. Mainly freeway wheelies. The guy in the first clip and 2nd to last clip is really good and they can all ride wheelies on freeway all day. Idk why video is so shaky I never realized I was shaking the phone like that. Lol

[YOUTUBE="wheelies"]F_CmrApTnLc[/YOUTUBE]