Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Sharpening my editing skills, Would help if I had good content to work with but until I get another bike I'll have to make do with what I got.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I'll introduce you in a couple of days, It's nothing special, I sold the xr for $2500 and a running bike.

Here's a teaser

Sent from my Toaster

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Dafuq?

You have a lot to learn about me then :lol: I despise cruisers in every single way.

It's a dirt bike of sorts and I'm the 2nd owner

94RS

No fucks given.
Well, I just realized that my lower triple tree is rusty as fuck. Probably gonna get a can of Rustoleum bedliner and take care of it and cover the gas tank while I'm at it since it's exposed too. And I have to rewire my headlight, I just noticed last night that high beam is set at low and low at high lol.

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh, also has anyone ever get rid of surface rust on an exhaust pipe? My LeoVince has only been on about 4 months and it's starting to look like shit.

94RS

No fucks given.
It is a chinese Ruckus knock off, s***ty components. The exhaust header/pipe is that s***ty black that always rusts on anything. I world sure hope it isn't fake, I bought the exhaust. from an authorized dealer.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Oh the header pipe, A softer wire brush wheel attached to a drill and some flat black ceramic engine coating will do the trick.

94RS

No fucks given.
Awesome. Hopefully I can get that done this weekend. And get this job Friday, I want a 72cc kit and transmission kit, then I'll be almost done with the bike minus a few small things.

R13

The other asshole
Goodluck! :thumbs up

Lowes is probably your best bet for the brush, Home depot didn't have anything when I went looking for some then I went to lowes and got like 3 for $16 and obviously parts stores have the engine coating.

94RS

No fucks given.
Kurt, pics of this new bike dammit!

Anyway, apparently I'm gonna get hooked up with getting my seat frame chopped and a stretch mount for cheap as hell. Gotta love when family has connections.