Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I'll take your front bumper off your hands if it's not messed up, lol, Tony just sent me a 94-97 si vtec front.

Sent from my Toaster

94RS

No fucks given.
It's a replica bumper, doesn't fit right and every mounting hole is cracked. My corner lights are held on by wing nuts since those holes are broken in half.

R13

The other asshole
Bummer, Might still be interested in the lights when the time comes.

Sent from my Toaster

94RS

No fucks given.
Like I said, the entire front end conversion is fucked. The adjustment wheel things in the headlights are broken, so they aim listraight down.

PO of the car went as cheap as possible after they wrecked it and sold it as fast as they could. I don't even have airbags in the fucking thing :lol:

OneFastGSR

My brother and I went to the track yesterday I didn't run my bike but he did. I got 2 of the 3 or 4 runs he made. One was 8.44@128 and one was 8.04@132. 1/8 mile

Lol I tried zooming in at end of the 2nd video and didn't realize how bad zooming in makes the video. Nomore of that.

[YOUTUBE="8.44 @ 128"]jaT9UJw77Rs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="8.04 @ 132"]48wDYEeewcM[/YOUTUBE]

R13

The other asshole
17 Inch tires (default as 17", if your tire is 10", 12", 13", 18", 19", 20", or 21", please contact us before bidding).
In other words it will not register the correct speed unless you have 17inch wheels, If not for that I would've said go for it.

94RS

No fucks given.
Re-read what you quoted :lol: Sounds like they have other speedo cables for different size wheels, I'd just need to let them know before they send it

OneFastGSR

I almost f***ing died tonight. I was with some friends cruising, Ones in a mustang far ahead, ones in a teg following me. I'm like i'ma catch up with the stang. I was on the freeway on left lane. 2 18 wheelers in the lane next to me, Wall to my left. As I hit about 120 I hit a huge bump or pothole or whatever. My handlebars tank slapped left to right like 20 times. All I heard was my handlebars hitting the bike over and over and my front tire squeeling nonstop and my knees were hitting the gas tank so f***ing hard my knee hurt for like a hour. All I was thinking was please f***ing move 18 wheeler cause I don't wanna get hit by that thing. I somehow saved it (Have no f***ing idea how) My friend in the integra caught up to me he watched the whole thing. He said all he saw was my headlight start going from the left wall to the right side of freeway just flickering back and fourth like crazy and than my bike go torwards the 18 wheeler than back torwards the wall real fast. He wanted to pull over so he could puke just watching lol. I just went 40 the rest of the way holding my knee cause it hurt so bad. I don't even know what to think right now. Scariest s*** ever. It's been a couple hours and i'm still shaking lol.