Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
:lol: guy on the gsxr forums asked why don't I use the rear stand cause its easy. Well I put less pressure on it because of that than I normally do and down she slowly went. Luckily slow enough to where there was no damage. :mrgreen:

Although I was yelling nooo in my head the whole time like Kevin Hart..

R13

The other asshole
It's a cold, Dreary, Wet day & all I wanna do is ride.

Dammit.

I'm losing my patience.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Hahaha its a beautiful day here! Although it feels cold and dreary cause I'm back in school :cry:. I didn't ride though cause I wanted to make sure the school wasnt ghetto or anything xD. Tomorrow!

R13

The other asshole
I love riding in dreary ass weather.

Some of the most peaceful riding happens on wet, Dreary ass mornings. :)

Sort of a calm before the storm effect, Everything's quiet until you come ripping through.

94RS

No fucks given.
How about the mechanic at work pulls me aside and says "hey man, I like that skewdurr. When you gonna get a real bike like my Harrlee outside?"

I start walking back to our car wash and see the fucking thing.... His "real bike" is an 883 Sportster with ape hangers. $10k of slow :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
What a faggot. :lol:

I am kind of dreading what the people who like the RC are gonna say when they find out it's a v-twin...

It may be a v-twin but it's a 90 degree DOHC v-twin not some slow shitty oil spewing push rod engine. :mrgreen:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Vtwin sportbikes fucking rock. They sound like booming thunder from the depths of hell brought loose by wild tigers growling at the gates.

R13

The other asshole
You don't even know...

If anyone here ever get's the chance to ride or buy a 999, 999s or 999r, I heavily recommend you do so, You can feel every cylinder fire in your chest with full race exhaust, And THAT, That bike... Is a fucking chick magnet, You won't care about the bitches though when you're having that much fun. :mrgreen:

I still cannot fucking believe I destroyed my fucking phone riding the damn thing and lost those fucking pictures...