Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneFastGSR

Got a guy wanting to trade his 2011 cbr 600rr for my 1k, He said his plastics are messed up because it was dropped but it's not bad according to him, just some scratches, He wants to trade with like a couple hundred on my side maybe. I was replying real slow and stuff because I thought he would want alot of cash with mine when he first said that so I was like what kind are trade are you wanting, like straight across or what because I don't really have anything to add. Than he was just like still real interested in trading. He said he just wants to upgrade to a 1000 and mines like perfect apparently lol he's trying to meet up to see about trading tomorrow. All stock besides erion racing exhaust he says

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Honestly I would probably do that. Still has the license plate Bracket thing on the back. Looks pretty nice besides some tan thing on the headlights?

Check the fork seals, the oil level, and the chain/sprockets as your main decision I think. I'm sure you'll look at everything else there is to know know. Let us know what you do!

OneFastGSR

Yeah those 600's if they weren't ridden on wheelies their whole life they last forever if you take care of them, I put 10,000 miles on my f4i and it was exactly the same after 10k miles as it was before the 10k miles. Than I started doing wheelies and stuff but I sold it before I tore it up lol That 2011 is only like 3 years old though, I can sell that for way more than 2006 I think, Atleast 4k for sure

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Just make sure he's not trying to set you up with the bad side of the bargain lol. Looks sweet though. You going to do it?

OneFastGSR

As long as it's clean title and i'll look over the bike super well, Depends on what he wants to do, I will do it if he'll straight trade

OneFastGSR

So the guy rode his 2011 600rr over here. He's really wanting my 1000, He's going to talk to his friend at this motorcycle shop and see how much it's going to cost him to get mine all fixed. I told him I didn't have nothing to add with it so the trade is pretty much all on him, I'm down to trade but don't have anything to add. He's considering a straight trade, He said he'll call me again around 4:00 and mentioned if I could use my dads trailer to tow the 1000rr to the shop for him when he trades. We'll see what happens. It's a 2011 600rr, 11,000 miles, brand new tires, new chain/sprockets, motor ran flawless, Real slow after getting off a 1000rr though. rode amazing, Mechanically the bike was perfect like brand new so it seemed. Just cosmetic flaws, He installed a new erion racing exhaust last week, and some led lights, but the front fairing cowl with the headlights is busted, and the plastic piece that holds the gauge cluster, front cowl etc together is busted, So on every bump you hit the entire front cowl/gauge cluster shakes.. Other than that the bike was pretty much perfect, Just needs a fairing kit imo and it'd be like a brand new bike

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Nice man! Seems like a good deal for you since you won't have to deal with that 1ks bs lol.

So I have a feeling that this plywood won't hold up for more than a week...

R13

The other asshole
I'm gonna cry when she hits the floor.

Damn a 2011? That dude is really desperate for a blade. :lol: