Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Ouch, Better get that taken care of!

I feel like the grandfather biker... :lol:

I'm always very mature on the road, I guess in my mind it's some sort of racer logic, Set a good example for everyone on the road, Get straight down to business on the track.

"With great power comes great responsibility"

R13

The other asshole
Change your gearing, Don't let her go, You'll hate yourself in a year, Trust me, I'm miserable now that it's set in that I sold my cbr, My baby :cry:

My CBR redlined first gear at around 106mph.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Haha to make it wheelie like crazy or to make it slower and get better gas mileage?

106mph in first.. that's absolutely absurd.

But if I sell it I most likely lose my license! I'd rather not have it and still be able to drive.. Lol.

R13

The other asshole
Wheelie like crazy lol, Torque can be played with within legal limits, Just remember to keep the wheel down in crowded areas.

Trust me, It will get bad enough to the point you'd rather not drive than be without a bike... Or maybe that's just me. :lol:

I grew up with them so maybe being without one is like losing a girl you've been with forever.

I guess that makes me toretto and my bike is Letty.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Hmmm but I don't really want to wheelie :p. I don't want to aduse her xD. I don't know. I just bought a nice bicycle that may fill a tiny void... Lol.

Riding is too damn fun. All I want to do is go fast..

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Sure do. Just went on some with my buddy yesterday.

However, I was speeding the whole time. If there was a cop I would've been fcked!

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Haha so squid memory. When I had the sv650, I wasnt very fast on it and was in the middle of a intermediate group carving the mountains. Well the guys in front slowly got further and further away, while the guys behind me were on my ass. I was too prideful to just let them pass, and I pushed myself too far. In two sweeping mountain turns, I passed over the double yellow line, not being able to see around the corner.

I got a lot of shit, but learned a really good lesson, and practically won the lottery.. luckily no one was driving on the other side when I passed over.

R13

The other asshole
You just need line practice, Hit the mountain roads and stay under 10mph over, Watch your lines, Good lines will make you happier than speed then when that wears off it might be time to try and do some track days.

If you like the torque-y high rpm range feel then keep it in a low gear, Just remember to stay under 10mph over, I think as long as no one's around you can do that and it's fine, I know around here where I live everyone does 15mph over the limit so no one cares, Even the speed cameras you can go by doing 65 in a 55 zone o_O :lol:

Does the k6 have modes? Rain mode or something like that will knock down the power and make it less tempting.

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

That one's sweet but I want an sp2 (2002-2006)

They had stronger & lighter swingarms, Better suspension & Fuel injection systems.