Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
They look badass, almost like a giant grom :lol:.

So I checked out an Aprilia dealership right by me today. Besides drooling, I bought a battery tender for the new battery which is nice. Should finally be able to take the gsxr to get the recall done!

Oh and the guy there was super cook and said there's no shame in riding scooters. He road many 1000s and have crashed a couple of times. In one case he said he had a car to his left and a car right in front of him and was speeding up to cut between them, when a dog ran in front of the car in front of him. She slammed on the brakes and he slammed right into her.

I just don't want that to be me. :p

R13

The other asshole
You're a bad rider. :lol:

What about those huge Ulysses XB12s?
I somehow always forget about those... I guess they're not the most common bike out there, I'm not even sure what they go for. :lol:

Wonder if I could fit the firebolt fairing/tail section to it?...

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Yes. I am jealous that all the moto-gals flock to you because you are a better rider, have a big mohawk, and wear black all the time. Yes. That is true.

You're gunna be humbled one day and unless you die, I'm going to laugh really hard. :lol:
If you do die, I'll still chuckle a bit :lol:

R13

The other asshole
What are you talking about?

I have no problem following the rules of the road. :lol:

One of these days you're gonna be just like me "Oh I'm fine, I just wanna enjoy the comfort of a car" A few months later... "Why the f*** did I sell that bike? Fuck I miss riding, The next time I get a bike I'm never gonna stop riding it, Daily lyfe 4 life" :rolf:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
You aren't having fun unless you're twisting that throttle hard..

I understand I'm going to feel like that. But that feeling is better than the feeling of not having a license haha

R13

The other asshole
Move to cali and lane split!

You gotta be able to slow down and still have fun, The best treatment for that is a 450 mx bike, Learn how to ring that thing out on the track and you'll be able to appreciate just enjoying the daily commute.

Being a goofball helps too, I like to listen to music and dance like a white person, You're in a helmet, Nobody will know who the f*** you are. :lol: