Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I've never seen someone put a big sprocket on their bike and do burnouts before. :roll: :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I've always wanted a few things gold plated but never knew where to look, Maybe I'll send you some s*** some day. :rolf:
I actually just got the battery hooks from my Integra done in black oxide. Much better looking than rusty metal :lol: What kind of stuff are you talking about? I could probably get it done for cheap.

R13

The other asshole
Probably wouldn't be cheap to do the upper half of my integras header. :lol:

I also wanted the upper triple clamp plated or anodized on my cbr but that never happened and now I don't even have the f***ing thing. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Accel, start looking for a way to transport a Ruck from FL to there. One of the guys I ride with has one for 1500, already has a GY6, 12x8 fatty, monoshock and all that good s***.

Oh and no, it probably wouldn't be cheap for that :lol: I thought you were getting rid of it anyway?

R13

The other asshole
I'm still undecided for sure.

I want to make sure the fagstang isn't going to piss me off and make me hate it too. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Better sell the fagstang then.... You'll be pushing that bitch more than driving it :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
After tomorrow I should be able to sell it for 2k or more, I'd make 200-300 bucks, "99 GT automatic, Comes with mach 1 manual transmission swap" :rolf:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Thanks for the response a while back Kurt.
Accel, start looking for a way to transport a Ruck from FL to there. One of the guys I ride with has one for 1500, already has a GY6, 12x8 fatty, monoshock and all that good s***.

Oh and no, it probably wouldn't be cheap for that :lol: I thought you were getting rid of it anyway?

:shock: