Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Welcome to tennessee, Where all of our "toys" are some of the most frankensteined shit you've ever seen. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Of course they told you to keep it, they sound like typical meathead sportbike riders.... And the one guy telling you to get a Grom :rolf: All the Grom guys like my C70 over their Groms. I met one guy that had 10k in one and still got outran by a GY6 Ruckus.

R13

The other asshole
Am I the friend with the RC? :lol:

Hmm... That's a tough one.

I've never been in a similar situation really, Main reason is because I've disciplined myself into maintaining good road manners, Any time I catch myself acting up I stop on the side of the road and just stop, Stop everything, Relax, Breath, Calm, Think, Correct.

Sometimes you have to ask the bigger questions, Is it the bike? Is it me? Do I have a problem? How can I fix it?

I would say getting something slower wouldn't help much because it's still an issue and it's going to continue to be, You just won't notice it because you're limited.

I bought my 450r and just pounded it out on the track which helped a good amount, I know you can't really do that though which makes things tougher.

I think you just need to fight yourself and build the will and the strength to say "I need to relax" and do just that, I struggled with that quite a bit when I was a little younger, It didn't really affect my riding but there were other things like spending time with loved ones or something where my mind just wouldn't slow down and enjoy the moment.

I still have problems not living in the future but I've learned when to calm the f*** down and just take it easy, Any time I start to feel anxious like that I just change my breathing, Open my eyes and focus on what's around me, Shut everything else out but right there, Right then, The only sound you should be hearing is the bike.

So to answer, I think you could work it out and keep the k6 but the ruck would restrict you from speeding, Not necessarily a good thing if you get in a tight situation because now you have no "Get out" power.

You should ride that dudes ninja 250 real soon though and see how you feel afterwards.

94RS

No fucks given.
I need this brake setup.... Too bad the wheels are wide as f*** :lol:

I already have to replace my rear shoes. Those 3 1/2 months running only the back brake combined with the Lifan's higher speed ate through those f***ers :lol:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Those wheels look sweet :lol: Looks like excel supermoto front rims laced onto old school huge ass hubs.

94RS

No fucks given.
You should do it too. :lol:
f*** no, way too wide for me. Im gonna end up redoing my wheels though. As much as I liked those 144 spoke wheels I found on eBay, paying more for shipping than what the wheels cost kills it for me :lol:

But I did find sets of chrome spokes/nipples for under $30/wheel. I'd probably get the rim/hubs/brake arms re-plated chrome and the nipples plated gold where my dad works. I think it should look pretty good.

Also been looking through a few different websites for parts, and I'm probably gonna end up spending around 1100-1200 for parts alone. Put another 150 or so towards paint and I'll be good.

R13

The other asshole
f*** no, way too wide for me. Im gonna end up redoing my wheels though. As much as I liked those 144 spoke wheels I found on eBay, paying more for shipping than what the wheels cost kills it for me :lol:

But I did find sets of chrome spokes/nipples for under $30/wheel. I'd probably get the rim/hubs/brake arms re-plated chrome and the nipples plated gold where my dad works. I think it should look pretty good.

Also been looking through a few different websites for parts, and I'm probably gonna end up spending around 1100-1200 for parts alone. Put another 150 or so towards paint and I'll be good.
I've always wanted a few things gold plated but never knew where to look, Maybe I'll send you some s*** some day. :rolf: