Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Alright, so good news and bad news...

Good news: There's two bolts on the inside of the fork that don't do anything besides hold the shock cover on. Perfect spot to put the caliper mount.

Bad news: The Lifan finally took a shit.

94RS

No fucks given.
I was already planning it's funeral anyway, so fuck it :rolf:

The XB should be back soon, so the C70 is next. Maybe?

R13

The other asshole
Not happening :lol:

Soon as this fucking orthopedic doctor/surgeon quits fucking around and gets my rotator cuff fixed then maybe, just fucking maybe, shit will start going my way again. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Not happening :lol:

Soon as this f***ing orthopedic doctor/surgeon quits f***ing around and gets my rotator cuff fixed then maybe, just f***ing maybe, s*** will start going my way again. :lol:
Things would have had to go your way first before they could go your way again :mrgreen:

Speaking of shit luck, I worked out the numbers on the XB since they finally gave me a rough estimate on price. Basically, I could've bought a brand new FZ-07 for what I have in the XB total...

R13

The other asshole
If it makes you feel any better... As much as I like my truck (and have needed it) there was a sick XR supermoto on CL shortly after I bought it, street legal and all.

I just wanna be able to work again without having to work around the 3 times a week physical therapy shit so I can get an XR and have a motard to occupy myself until I can get an R1

I might actually sell the integra this year...

94RS

No fucks given.
And I might actually fix my Integra this year.... :roll:

But wait, now you want another XR?

Why would being street legal already matter? Everyone says that Tennessee is one of the easiest states to make anything street legal :lol: