Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Probably, but the KLR's in my area are 3000+ so even if I got 2k out of the teg I still couldn't get one

Actually come to think of it, I just looked at Craigslist and KLR's run about the same as XR's, more expensive in some cases

Wouldn't be a problem if I could do little stuff here and there to make money, but some days I can barely hold on to take a piss :lol: Shoulder issues can really fuck things up for ya in life...

R13

The other asshole
There was actually a pretty nice black one listed for 2k, but I feel like I should stay away from it :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Pretty damn nice for 2500...

This fucking KLX kid... Texts me asking me if I'm interested in it, to which I am, gets me all excited, then suddenly he has to think about it, I offer to pay to rent the tow dolly and front the fuel cost to drive the fteenthousand a little over 100 miles down there, and he's asking me if I can put boot with it :smackself:

As much as I'd love to just go get it, be done with the whole situation, and have a cheap little bike that I could probably afford to tag/insure right off the bat, I don't have nor am I about to give extra cash, then deliver the fucking car :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Well I love the XR650R, but it's a beast of a bike, and you kinda have to be 6ft+ to ride it, Minimum of 6'2" to ride it on the stock dirt rims.

But I also feel like you wouldn't like a sportbike...

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
lol I ride the xr350 still and I used to feel like it was a really tall bike, but it didn't matter once I was in motion, I think it would be alright for me

I don't think I would ride a sport bike for longer than an hour or so rarely, like going to work or something, if thats what you meant by not liking it. I would be more interested in a sport bike if I wasnt too big to fit into a racing suit. Dirt bike I can get away with wearing my dirtbike gear

R13

The other asshole
The 650R is a biiig bike :lol:

The seat height is like 37.3" and it's super wide, not saying you couldn't ride it, and definitely not trying to discourage you from getting one of the most badass dirt bikes ever, just don't underestimate it

There's a reason you don't see that many out riding around, and it's not because they're rare or unreliable :lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I wouldn't even be opposed to a Rebel or a Shadow, they'd be pretty sweet to ride, but I want my next bike to be one I choose, not picked for me like my first bikes, or all my cars really. It's a bit easier to stick by Honda bikes alone, but in the rare occurrence a street legal 2 stroker pops up, it's super tempting

94RS

No fucks given.
I wouldn't even be opposed to a Rebel or a Shadow, they'd be pretty sweet to ride, but I want my next bike to be one I choose, not picked for me like my first bikes, or all my cars really. It's a bit easier to stick by Honda bikes alone, but in the rare occurrence a street legal 2 stroker pops up, it's super tempting

The two most gutless bikes ever... Why?

Bleh, 2 stroke on the street.

Like riding an unstable explosive :lol:

x2. The only street 2 smokers that are really worth a damn, Yamaha RZ350 (Banshee engine) and Suzuki Water Buffalo, are hard to come across.

Things like Kawasaki triples are known as "widow makers" for good reasons...

Pretty damn nice for 2500...

This fucking KLX kid... Texts me asking me if I'm interested in it, to which I am, gets me all excited, then suddenly he has to think about it, I offer to pay to rent the tow dolly and front the fuel cost to drive the fteenthousand a little over 100 miles down there, and he's asking me if I can put boot with it :smackself:

As much as I'd love to just go get it, be done with the whole situation, and have a cheap little bike that I could probably afford to tag/insure right off the bat, I don't have nor am I about to give extra cash, then deliver the fucking car :lol:

2k for that Speed Four :lol:

Wtf are you talking about "put boot with it?" :rolf:

Fuck 'em though.

R13

The other asshole
Wtf are you talking about "put boot with it?" :rolf:

He wants me to give him the geezer+cash for his little motard that's only going to decrease in value, whereas the teg is pretty much at it's most worthless point, and will probably go up when all the gsr's are soda cans. :lol:

I'm not making an effort or trying to convince him to trade, he texted me so obviously he wants the car, either he can trade me the bike, or I'll wait until someone with a nicer bike who wants the car more comes along. :mrgreen: