Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
If he texts me back (He texted me first) and still wants to do it I'm gonna try and work it out, because I want it :lol:

Hell I'll rent a tow dolly, get the fteenthousand and haul the fucker out there for him, he lives about and hour away.

R13

The other asshole
I officially installed the new starter and fixed the oil leak June 18th, then put 200 miles on it. It's back in the shop though, I'm keeping it stored there because it's hot as fuck and I don't want the sun frying it :lol:

I only update shit like that on Instagram because it's way easier :rolf:

It looks nice though

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Looking like it's probably a no go, finally replied that he's "thinking it over". Oh well, this is only day one, I'm sure there's a lot of people not browsing CL right now with it being the 4th of July.

R13

The other asshole
It was trash :lol:

Tires caked in ancient dried mud, seat looks like it was fucked by a pissed off bull with a steel dick, covered in what looked to be at least 2 decades worth of dust, header completely rusted up

It was bad, and it didn't run.

94RS

No fucks given.
To be fair, that's exactly how your Integra looks with that fucking hood. He probably thought it was an even trade :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Nobody is gonna trade me a klr, I can't even get someone to trade me a klx :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
KLR's are dirt fucking cheap... But just sell the car if you can't get a good trade. I'm sure you could sucker someone into paying at least 2k :what: