Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Suzuki cruiser thumper.... That's an S40/LS650/Savage. I'd ride one, but even I think they're small :rolf:

Ryca makes decent kits for them though.

R13

The other asshole
Savage

He sent me a pic of it next to an early 2000s ford taurus and I could immediately tell it was tiny as fuck :rolf:

Had it been a little bigger, and a twin (Side by side, not v-twin, I have a deep hatred for japanese v-twins :lol: ) I would've considered because it was in good shape, I could've put drag bars on it and blacked it out, but it was minibike sized so screw that :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Savage

He sent me a pic of it next to an early 2000s ford taurus and I could immediately tell it was tiny as f*** :rolf:
Yeah... Some guy had a chopped up one at bike night and parked next to the C70. Seat height was roughly the same :rolf:

Had it been a little bigger, and a twin (Side by side, not v-twin, I have a deep hatred for japanese v-twins :lol: ) I would've considered because it was in good shape, I could've put drag bars on it and blacked it out, but it was minibike sized so screw that :lol:

:rolf:

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

A deep hatred for Japanese *Cruiser v-twins, especially carbureted ones, because they cram those motherfuckers in between the cylinders.

Compliments of one of these pieces of shit :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Not sure why, but that made me think of the old Eliminator 900/1000.

For a cruiser, I'd ride the s*** out of it. The Ninja engine probably has something to do with it :rolf:

Anyway, where does the CX fall in your hatred of Japanese V-Twin cruisers with its wannabe Moto Guzzi engine?

They make pretty decent cafe's

And then there's this spaceship :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Never been around one but it looks like a turd so I'll pass :lol:

Nice vtr sp2 :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
Add some united motors 250 piece of junk and an '82 kz550 to this list of offers.

94RS

No fucks given.
You're desperate if you're seriously considering a 250, street model or not :lol: They only do like 75.

R13

The other asshole
I wouldn't say desperate, I'm just trying to get rid of this shit integra and get something to ride that's not total junk.

You think anyone's gonna offer something better? I mean the car's only worth like 1500-2k :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I mean, if you're that serious about the 2fiddy, you could at least throw on a 351 big bore on in the future that way it doesn't struggle to get the front wheel up... I've heard they're pathetic in stock form.

But I still think you'd be a bit large for the bike. I think the seat height is only like two inches higher than my Firebolt.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah it's a smallish bike.

I wouldn't say I'm serious about it, but it's kinda nice, digital gauge cluster, electric start, inverted forks.

What I'm really thinking is that it's a goofy ass little bike that looks kinda cool, that I could fuck around on, and it would be dirt cheap to insure. :lol:

But he also has to text me back first :rolf: