Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
So wait, I may have not been paying attention, but did the new engine run? or did you just put it in and it won't start?
It turns over, getting spark/fuel, but won't actually start. I'm 95% positive that it's the timing.... Which I don't want to fuck with myself.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah probably.

Surely there's a manual or something that tells how to set it.

Most of the time setting timing is super easy once you find the information that tells what you do.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah probably.

Surely there's a manual or something that tells how to set it.

Most of the time setting timing is super easy once you find the information that tells what you do.
I've got the Clymer manual for the bike and it's the most vague thing I've ever read :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Time to dig through pages upon pages of bullshit to find one real answer and realize it was simple as hell :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Don't blame ya honestly, even my lank ass would rather ride the c70 :lol:

I swear, one of these days man...

One of these days I'll have my life together, have my priorities straight, and I'll own this motherfucker right here, and along side it will be a black 12-14 R1... one of these fuckin' days... :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah... My priorities are pretty fucked up too.

I should have my own place by now, but instead I have a bunch of broken bikes, a broken car and a rapey white van. I'd have to either find a place with a garage or a spare room big enough to keep all the bikes in, then still be worried about having enough room to park the van. On top of all of that, I have shit credit due to my ex...

:rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I got the cars, I just need the bikes, then I'll worry about the place :lol:

Rather live in the same house as my parents splitting the bills than have my own place just so my e-dick is bigger and I can brag about it.

Plus if I was out on my own with my current income not only would I never have a bike, but I'd be homeless before long too :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
See, there's the difference.... You can deal with your family, I snap on mine a few times a week :lol:

R13

The other asshole
See, there's the difference.... You can deal with your family, I snap on mine a few times a week :lol:

:lol:

I guess I kinda rule the household, what I say goes, because I'm the one who makes smart decisions (sad to think I'm the smart one, right? :lol: )

I do all the hard ass work like building this fucking room and fixing something when one of the vehicles breaks.

Not to say I don't wanna snap on them a 2-3 times a week :lol: but I don't really have to, they know if they piss me off I'll just pack my shit and leave, then they'll have to learn how to do it. :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
So far I've been offered a '93 Rm250, and some tiny single cylinder 650 Suzuki cruiser :lol: