Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Oh I'm totally fucking doing that if I get an SV :rolf:

Gsxr fork swap, different exhaust, maybe a tail swap and it'd be golden. :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm calling bulls*** on that one. I can see you doing a Lightning headlight/flyscreen swap though.

R13

The other asshole
The sv's too fat for the lightning front, the firebolt fairing is more proportional.

If I can't get an xb12r I might as well rice out an sv650 to look like one :lol:

R13

The other asshole
We can get you a black '03 9R on CL for 1800...

Well why haven't you bought it yet? :lol:

I'll just sell the teg for 2k, drive my ass down there, give you the money back and be on my way with my black ferd and matching Harley sportsmotorsicle :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Because I still have to pay for the work done on my '03 9R. Should be done any f***ing day now... :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Uh huh, maybe part of it after I buy all new fairings and cowls :lol:

I'd also want to powder coat all the silver to black, but surely you could hook me up with that for pretty cheap :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
You're talking about the Phantom Metallic Black frame's from the 09-10's?

They also still make bottles of touch up paint for the Cherry Bomb (red) wheels. Buy an $8 bottle of that, take it to a paint shop and have them color match it. :what:

For around $1300, you could go completely carbon for those mad swag points :mrgreen:

To find that carbon one, I had to scroll past this abomination...

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

I'd be fine with just powder coating the frame/swingarm and triple clamps black, as for the wheels I might go for a more flashy metallic red, maybe a similar shade to match the screen, but sparklier for mad homo points :rolf: