Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: The Cherry Bomb paint on the wheels matches the Cherry Bomb windscreen pretty perfect... It's almost like they planned it that way or something :rolf:

And then you get assholes like this that run the translucent Cherry Bomb airbox from the CityX on a Firebolt.

R13

The other asshole
:lol: The Cherry Bomb paint on the wheels matches the Cherry Bomb windscreen pretty perfect... It's almost like they planned it that way or something :rolf:

Who woulda thunk! :lol:

I meant that shade, only more metallic-y.

Off topic here, but didn't you use some kind of back to black trim restorer on the teg? I was thinking about getting some if I could find any at the parts store tomorrow to try and clean up some of that milky ass grey trim on the geezer...

94RS

No fucks given.
Who woulda thunk! :lol:

I meant that shade, only more metallic-y.
Like I said: Get a paint shop to match the color, but tell them to add flake. It's not as hard as you make it sound :rolf:

Off topic here, but didn't you use some kind of back to black trim restorer on the teg? I was thinking about getting some if I could find any at the parts store tomorrow to try and clean up some of that milky ass grey trim on the geezer...
It was the Turtle Wax kit, but it only lasted about 6 months or so. I'll probably do it over again with the Novus kit that I used on the XB.

Amazon sells the 3-step kit for $17, I think Turtle Wax kit is like $11 or $12.

R13

The other asshole
In typical craigslist fashion KLX fuckboy isn't answering my text to tell me whether or not he still wants to look at the integra tomorrow, so fuck him and his shitty little bike. Cunt shouldn't have bothered texting me if he wasn't interested :mrgreen:

Plan is to check out the SV tomorrow instead.

94RS

No fucks given.
Could be worse... You could be going through the s*** I went through to get the XB. Bike on consignment, owner lives nowhere near the shop, shop won't take money because they don't have title, etc...

And that cock sucker still owes me a box of parts and like 3 or 4 keys.

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

I'm just not a fan of the SV that much, and I really didn't want a sportbike because I hate the riding a sportbike in a t-shirt and casual clothes image.

Not to mention I don't have my street helmet anymore, I just have the AGV Pastrana helmet :rolf:

So if I get it I will have to keep a strong idgaf attitude :lol:

R13

The other asshole
f*** that :lol:

I might just scrape up for some decent looking but cheap gloves, a jacket and an icon alliance dark or if I can a plain black Shark Speed-R

I have boots and knee pads I can wear :lol:

But for now I can do boots, knee pads, those useless mechanix gloves, and a f***ing nitro circus MX helmet with the peak removed :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
f*** that :lol:

I might just scrape up for some decent looking but cheap gloves, a jacket and an icon alliance dark or if I can a plain black Shark Speed-R

I have boots and knee pads I can wear :lol:

But for now I can do boots, knee pads, those useless mechanix gloves, and a f***ing nitro circus MX helmet with the peak removed :rolf:
Kind of a bit of a difference in price between the two at $150 vs $400 :lol:

I'd pass on the Alliance and go to a solid color Airmada (last I checked, it was $180 for the Rubatone) for the cooling factor alone. Fast shield changes are nice too. Most likely, you can find an older Airmada graphic on eBay for less than an Alliance. If you remember, my Stack graphic was $129 when I bought it. The blue shield was another $40 though.

Still, a $19 difference would be worth being able to breathe :what: :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Airmada with a blue mirror shield for an extra $45 isn't bad

So with a squid ass armored hoody (fucking hate cheap jacket fitment), some gauntlet gloves and the helmet combo mentioned above that's only $408 on revzilla...

I might be able to swing that.

94RS

No fucks given.
Airmada with a blue mirror shield for an extra $45 isn't bad

So with a squid ass armored hoody (f***ing hate cheap jacket fitment), some gauntlet gloves and the helmet combo mentioned above that's only $408 on revzilla...

I might be able to swing that.
Rubatone/Optics? Be sure to bring the clear shield along if you plan on riding after the sun sets. Everything turns brown at night through the blue shield :lol: Order a size up on the Airmada. I normally wear a large and had to get an XL.

Also double check prices between RevZilla, Bike Bandit, and Cycle Gear. RevZilla will match prices if they're lower.

R13

The other asshole
I might get a gold mirror shield, it just seemed a little douchey with the armored bro hoody.

94RS

No fucks given.
It's an Icon... The majority of Icon customers are bros that buy the helmets to put on the helmet lock while they ride wearing their flippy floppies, board shorts, wife beaters and Oakleys...

I'm sure you know how the blue looks by now after me having it for a year and a half :lol: