Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
If the SV doesn't pan out good I'm just gonna aim for squeezing 1800-2000 out of the geezer and I'll just put that in the bank and add to it when I can, I've got a few bucks in there already because I made an account specifically for a bike.

94RS

No fucks given.
If the SV doesn't pan out good I'm just gonna aim for squeezing 1800-2000 out of the geezer and I'll just put that in the bank and add to it when I can, I've got a few bucks in there already because I made an account specifically for a bike.

You can't buy shit with $3

R13

The other asshole
Yeah good point.

My phone number's probably now on some list to either be sold, or used for terrorism. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
That's only a 6-7k bike new...

It's not a good deal unless he actually wants $5 for it :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.

This f***ing thing.... I keep seeing it everywhere, and the numbers on it are complete, fantasy bulls***.

When all is said and done, the team is looking for more than 150 horsepower (112 kW) and less than 150 kg (331 lb), which will make the XR1R a furiously fast little beast, an overgrown motard with a hard-pumping American heart.
So they tossed everything that makes an XB an XB to save 55lbs, and are predicting 150hp while keeping the belt.... The belt that has a hard time staying in one piece on stock XB12's :lol: The XBRR, the factory race bike, barely made 150hp at 1350cc, and it shared little with the production bikes. Including the fact that it had a chain :rolf:

Erik Buell himself commented on this thing saying that he thinks the frame will flex like crazy... :rolf: