Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I should just go all black and not be flashy at all because I'd be riding a gay ass sv650 and wearing douchey look at me gear just makes me even douchier :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Fuck that... I went all out on my helmet while I was riding the C70. Like I give a fuck if anyone is looking or not :lol:

At least it sorta fits the Buell... :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Speaking of that, you probably ride the xb in shorts and a tshirt, don't you? :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: I did... The fucking engine blew before I could start buying gear.

Surprised you missed that on FB.

R13

The other asshole
Them exposed cankles :naughty:

Klx boy texted asking if he could come look but leave the bike at home because he's coming from work

Fuck off cunt, if he's so disinterested then his ass shouldn't have contacted me, asking me if I was interested in his bike.

I replied and asked nicely if he would bring the bike, no reply yet, hope the fucker just pisses off at this point because I don't wanna waste the time and energy to meet the derp headed fucking nonce.

94RS

No fucks given.
Bitch please... I got bony ankles for a fluffy guy. That was a bad angle :rolf:

Also, I told you that KLX guy was a bitch.

R13

The other asshole
He's supposed to text after he gets off work, he may or may not even be able to get it today because he has to rent a tow dolly.

He seems like he wants the geezer though, and at this point I hope he does, because I sure as shit don't want it anymore :lol:

R13

The other asshole
2 hours later, still no reply from klx bitch.

Why do craigslist people get so pissy when you don't suck their dick and give them all of your shit for nothing? I just asked him if it wasn't too much trouble to bring the bike and instantly, pissed off and stops replying. :???: :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
He's supposed to text after he gets off work, he may or may not even be able to get it today because he has to rent a tow dolly.

He seems like he wants the geezer though, and at this point I hope he does, because I sure as shit don't want it anymore :lol:

Bullshit. If I ever get my ass going and fix mine, you'll be like "fuck, I wish I kept mine"

2 hours later, still no reply from klx bitch.

Why do craigslist people get so pissy when you don't suck their dick and give them all of your shit for nothing? I just asked him if it wasn't too much trouble to bring the bike and instantly, pissed off and stops replying. :???: :lol:

Because he's a bitch. How many times do we need to go through this? :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Bullshit. If I ever get my ass going and fix mine, you'll be like "fuck, I wish I kept mine"

Not really :lol:

I've had it for over 4 years, I haven't wanted to money in it in for years, and I doubt I'll want to in another 4 years :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just don't really like it all that much, it has swaggot written all over it with the jagged holes cut in the door panels for 16x9s, and the 3 holes cut in the cargo cover for more 6x9s, and the ghetto rigged exhaust setup with the wrong header/cat combo and the primary o2 bung welded up so it has to go in the cat where it rubs the firewall, the coil sleeves on blown stock struts, the sawn off oem shifter made into a short shifter (though that's way better than an aftermarket one that would just snap :lol: )

I'm tired of fixing shit, I just wanna either keep working on the mustang that needs nothing so I can just upgrade it, or I wanna get a good enough paying job that I can buy a boss 302 or something nice that I don't have to do a bunch of shit to.

But in all reality I just want an R1 and an XR supermoto and cars can go fuck themselves for awhile. :mrgreen: