Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I hope you're right.

Wait, Trans Am's are worth flipping?

I know what you all should do. Start a thread about jet ski's and I bet you he'll find one that he wants to buy.....LOL...

I guess his was all stock, low mileage WS6 under blue book value. But since then, a tree fell on it.... So yeah :lol:

I know someone selling a rare jet ski for cheap, wonder if he wants it. :rolf:

SoundEfx

I guess his was all stock, low mileage WS6 under blue book value. But since then, a tree fell on it.... So yeah :lol:

I know someone selling a rare jet ski for cheap, wonder if he wants it. :rolf:
Are you serious, a tree fell on his car? :shock:
Or is it that he ran into a tree? lol

94RS

No fucks given.
Are you serious, a tree fell on his car? :shock:

Or is it that he ran into a tree? lol

I don't remember the details, but a tree fell onto it from a tornado or something.... Why you would park under a tree when there's a tornado coming is beyond me.

Other news, it's back :mrgreen:

And this is the free paint job on the wheels. I need to polish the lips a little more, but it's not bad.

SoundEfx

Well he was/is a drug dealer for 15 years who only saved up 12K total.... Sooooo......his IQ might not be up there....

Congrats on getting the bike back.. On a friday too, so we know what you'll be this weekend.

Are you going to put some clear coat on the wheels to help protect your free paint job?

94RS

No fucks given.
The paint on the wheels is the same as the paint used on the case covers. In terms of texture, the closest thing I can compare it to is the wrinkle black on Honda valve covers. But smaller grain.

It should last for a while. If not, I can get them done again :lol:

I've got a few things to put on tomorrow after I clean it.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
f*** it, I didn't pay for it :lol:
Yeah plenty good enough for a free job :mrgreen:

Got an '04 crf450r offer in the mix today, I want it despite their issues, it's got the classic crf valve issue that makes it backfire and pop, and no title :/

Still may take it though, because I can use the forks and triple clamps for the future XR supermoto.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
That's the only other offer you've gotten since the SV and KLX?
Yep.

This guy's probably gonna back out too, his last text said "lemme think about it and get back to you tomorrow"

Usually means "Hey I bothered you to ask about trading but really I don't want to I was just wasting your time"

since when did dirtbikes have titles lol

They do when you buy them new, but they often get lost throughout the years and forgotten.

R13

The other asshole
I'm sure I won't hear from him again, or some bullshit like klx boy wanting money on top.

Not gonna happen seeing as it needs valve work, and 4 stroke MX bikes aren't even slightly cheap to work on.

I just want it to ride until it blows anyway, then I'll part it out and keep the forks for a future XR.