Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
You and your old s*** :lol:

God that's a lot of work for a bike I'm just gonna blow up and strip for parts. :lol:

Starting to sound like OneFast now :rolf:
Not even that it's old, I just think a street legal big wheel KX80 would be funny as shit :lol:

Nah, you're not sounding anything like Queefer.... You haven't said one thing about stretching, lowering or lowsiding. :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
A stretched and lowered street legal 450r would be pretty damn troll-y, especially with all these asshurt hill folk :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
If nothing else, there's always the option of a Buell :lol:

I got some douche in a newer SHO pulled over earlier :mrgreen:

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
f***er wanted to keep playing cat and mouse.... So I set him up at an overpass where there's always a cop taking radar at the north base. Got up to about 90 and let off right at the south base of the hump (which dropped me down to the speed limit) as he was still going... Which led to blue and red lights a few seconds later :rolf:

I got off at the exit right after this overpass and made a U-turn

R13

The other asshole
It's always the ones in "family" cars that have to be a smart asses and get caught.

Would love to see them having to explain that to their wives when they go home with a ticket for doing 90 in a 55 zone. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
The eco boost is just another product of ford's fascination with small ass bore engines, they finally decided to use turbos so they actually make it to the speed limit. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Got a few other things done as well....

Finally got to use the Venom stands I ordered 3 months ago :rolf:

Washed, waxed, Gripster tank pads added, new front signals.

And got my timing cover installed... The case is a bit fucked. I'll have to see if I can re-use the one from my original engine.