Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Tell that to my old one when the clutch basket exploded so hard it ruined the case :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Could always go around trolling people in cars... :lol:

I think the XB is a bad influence on me :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I won't be able to make it street legal if I get it, being as it has no title and such.

I'll probably pull the graphics off of it and remove the vin plate for awhile too :rolf:

R13

The other asshole

Not a bad looking bike if he doesn't b**** out.

Looks like the front brake line is broken :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'd get someone to run the vin first before anything.. Idk if it's the same in TN, but here in FL they now have a way to get around the whole "lost title" thing by making it all digital now.

http://www.flhsmv.gov/html/emt.htm

The C70, KZ, and XB are all digital titles right now because I had no need for a paper title when I registered them (meaning no intention to sell).

R13

The other asshole
I would like to run the vin, but I don't know where to go that wouldn't cost me a fortune...

And by fortune I mean more than $15 because I am flat f***ing broke right now :lol:

He'll probably bitch out or pull some shit and want money on top so maybe I won't even get it and it'll just be a good thing I didn't...

R13

The other asshole
I'll try to get ahold of it.

Knowing these sketchy ass hill folk the only way I'll likely get it is to look at the bike in person and snap a pic of the vin.

94RS

No fucks given.
If he's really sketched out about it, that bitch is probably stolen anyway. Either way, you'll know by bringing it in to the sheriff's office :lol:

If they run it and it isn't stolen, get a bill of sale from the guy and apply for a bonded title later on when you get the money.

R13

The other asshole
I don't even know if he can write a bill of sale for it. He claimed to have bought it off of a friend about a month ago and due to it being his friend he didn't get a bill of sale or a title.

All questions I could probably ask at the sheriff's office though :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Wait, I just remembered we had a discussion about notarized statements and getting titles the hard way awhile back :lol:

R13

The other asshole
You and your old shit :lol:

God that's a lot of work for a bike I'm just gonna blow up and strip for parts. :lol:

Starting to sound like OneFast now :rolf: