Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Meh, I'd still like a honda again. Just no rainbows n shit.

Actually I forgot to point out a detail on that ad of the cbr600, guy just paid the registration so he "saved you hundreds". Mother fuker, it's only $100 for registration. I don't understand how dumbasses manage to live here

94RS

No fucks given.
Those black and red firebolts :drool:
They have the graphite frames though... You want the much harder to find 09-10's :lol:

Meh, I'd still like a honda again. Just no rainbows n s***.

Actually I forgot to point out a detail on that ad of the cbr600, guy just paid the registration so he "saved you hundreds". Mother fuker, it's only $100 for registration. I don't understand how dumbasses manage to live here
It's like $72 here for two years :lol:

R13

The other asshole
$55 a year here.

I don't even care about the blue/graphite frame. Just give me a clean one with under 15k miles. :lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Registration for bike/car is ~$100/year.. Oh you have a truck with an open bed? $200. Fuck this place. I'm only here cuz my family wont let me leave this stupid place

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I actually got pulled over on my cr80 once for speeding. If they put as much money into the trails as they do their f***in rangers, trails might actually be nice.

Once upon a time before I sold my white truck, I rolled into the park after 8pm and paid at the booth and was on my way, and I noticed one of the suburban rangers was hauling ass off one of the trails in the front and followed me all the way through the park past 3 campground areas and I turn off for the one I needed to go to to find my friends and he f***in lights me up. I got out so fast, asked him wtf he had his brights on me the whole time, which he denied, and said the reason he pulled me over was because my license plate lights and third brake light were out.

My license plate lights are red and my 1990 chevy doesn't have third brake lights and told him to f*** off

R13

The other asshole
I won't ride a dirt bike in a place that tries to enforce any kind of speed restriction or anything. Those places can go fuck themselves in the mouth with a loaded shotgun.

There's too many people out to piss on dirt biker's fun.

...as you might be able to tell, I've had a lot of experience with people who need to chug a gallon of draino while trying to enjoy riding a dirt bike. :lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
For their defense, it wasn't on a trail, just around a campground area next to the peewee 50cc track.. But really, a big guy on a cr80 speeding? Lmfao. Told her I was new to the bike and its 2 stroke yada yada and she says to just keep it in second.

f*** off I say. It wasnt like I was going 50 mph even

R13

The other asshole
I mean aside from the batshit 110mph stock 650R like I had, anything apart from motocross bikes will do good to break 50-55mph. Most trail and smaller bikes max out around 45ish

94RS

No fucks given.
I wouldn't call that a cool bike... Fucking thing doesn't know if it's a cafe, cruiser or chopper.

They use a $7k S&S engine, where does the other $70k go? And that fucking wheelbase makes the XB look like a Z50.

R13

The other asshole
I'm not a fan of the rear section, but I do like the rest of it.

Definitely not 80k worth of bike there, more like 20-25k worth of bike, and 55k worth of man hours.

Well 55k worth of Keanu hours :lol: