Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Like Keanu has anything to do with that other than providing the cash to make it happen...

R13

The other asshole
If that even... they did say they copied that bike off another... and the other guy does most of the work... probably has most of the money too. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
80k for a replica kit bike with a third party engine manufacturer.... Seems like money well spent.

94RS

No fucks given.
Neo can go fuck himself too. Fucker can't make a good movie, so he attempts a cash grab on people with too much money by making a shit bike.

94RS

No fucks given.
My pipe and the headers that came with it were ceramic coated, but as clean as they both are, I'm guessing he had them coated and then immediately sold them as there's no marks at all on either.

Side note, anyone looking for a ceramic coated XB12 header? I can't use it on my 9 :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
08-10's came from the factory with ceramic coated headers.

I just have no idea what year the one I have is from. Could be factory, could have been an 04-07 that was sent out for coating :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I like the polished look like yours better, but I wouldn't keep that shit up if I had one so the ceramic would probably stay :lol:

Did you ever sell that sena headset thing or are you still waiting on my broke ass to buy it? :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I haven't kept up on my headers... They're still shiny, but a little bit of staining due to road grime. Gonna take care of that when I swap pipes.

I've still got the other Sena sitting in the box. Haven't offered it to anyone else.

R13

The other asshole
Maybe I'll have the money for it soon. I totally forgot about it until I randomly remembered it today :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
"I forgot until I remembered"

I think the ass bandit is starting to rub off on you...

R13

The other asshole
And here I am now wondering more about why he's wearing a welding mask to use a buffer rather than why he's polishing a pig's ass. :rolf: