Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Mod request, I'd like to change the title of this thread to "Only Buells Chat Thread"

Justt had my first ride on the 450 and you guys are lying, this thing is an absolute beast on the trails

And my mechanic buddy has never personally encountered any snapped ktms before, so..

R13

The other asshole

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
If you want it changed to "Only Buell chat," then get that GayTM out of here...
Well since it isnt called "Only Buell chat", it's my god given right to post my bikes :lol:

Actually I'm like the only one that actually rides trails. Fucking PACKED for Easter today, yet the way out trails were completely barren...

Main thing I don't like about Buells is the huge ass frame under the gas tank. I prefer Ducati frames, simple and clean look

R13

The other asshole
I want a duc too, but the thing is, duc's are less reliable than Japanese sportbikes, which are pretty fucking unreliable if you actually ride the damn things more than 3 times a month.

A buell on the other hand should last you a good 100k miles if you take care of basic, preventative maintenance.

94RS

No fucks given.
But are Duc's swingarms fat because they serve the same purpose as a Buell swingarm, or are they just fat? :lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Fuck you guys, not all Ducatis are like that, but seems like most Buells ARE. And if the swingarm is black, then its okayish, just not in silver

And wtf else would you call it, the top? No wonder this place cant pull in any new members with you two ragging on everyone (unless they poured paint thinner in the tank :lol:)

R13

The other asshole
No one complains about the motogp bikes

But are Duc's swingarms fat because they serve the same purpose as a Buell swingarm, or are they just fat? :lol:

They're just fat... kinda like a park bench on a daily driven FWD. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I'm not knockin' em btw... fat swingarms to me are like skinny curvy chicks with perfectly thick thighs... shit is the tits. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Fuck you guys, not all Ducatis are like that, but seems like most Buells ARE. And if the swingarm is black, then its okayish, just not in silver

And wtf else would you call it, the top?

You gon' learn today....

Most Buell swingarms (XB's only) are like that for a good reason. The swingarm is the oil tank. See the oil cap next to the shock mount?

The frame is fat for a similar reason, it's the gas tank. See the gas cap at the front?

Wtf else would we call the "top?" We would call that the airbox. This filter was changed long ago...