Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Ah... then I will pass on the uly. The height may be cool, but I just don't care much for the tail options.

Firebolts are easier to find anyway.

94RS

No fucks given.
If you're worried about size, how do you ever expect to fit on a Firebolt? They're roughly the same size as, if not slightly smaller than, an 08+ Ninja 250 :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I can fit on a ninja comfortably... I probably look goofy as hell, but it's not uncomfortable. :lol:

I think it's just camera tricks at play because it looks tiny here too

But normal here

Plus I've never heard anyone say it's tiny... in fact I've heard another lanky fucker like me say it's super tall with the factory race seat.

R13

The other asshole
So I didn't know the US 959 had the underbelly exhaust instead of that hideous side pipe s***... so that just expanded my options in the event I can't find a good 899 :lol:

I have mixed feelings about the redesign, but I kinda like the bulb-head alien look :lol:

Still prefer the 899 though, and I've heard the 899 has a smoother engine, whereas the 959 occasionally feels like it wants to stall on pull out.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: It's taken 30 years for companies to catch on to shit that Erik was doing in the 80s.... (underslung muffler)

R13

The other asshole
That is the smoothest inverted forks I've ever seen :lol:

I like the sportster air filter with the gangsta lean too

94RS

No fucks given.
Gotta remember that the early bikes had an engine straight out of the Sportster. None of that fancy XB shit or 101hp with Thunderstorm heads :rolf: