Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
How dare you make fun of ktm's with your reliable sport bike and your long dick :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I take it that's an xbr with an xbs headlight? :lol:

I finally saw a panigale in person Sunday and it basically confirmed that I do indeed require one. :lol:

I also got passed by an xb12r on the drive up that morning :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Well this is me we're talking about... I require a 12r, a panigale, a 999s, an 1125r, xr650r supermoto, an rc51... basically every odd/uncommon bike that isn't a slow piece of shit known to man :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Here's some old shit for ya... even though you give no fucks about suzuki's :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
No, I don't mind old Gixxers. It's the 00+ bikes that every squid has that are fucking annoying.

R13

The other asshole
Meanwhile my 99-02 Honda was too broken to even make it to the fucking meet :lol:

There was a early/mid 90s green/white ninja too but there were too many people to get a clean shot of it.

94RS

No fucks given.
One of my customers, who is rich as fuck, has a 92 ZX7R (the homologation special) sitting in one of his garages on pit bull stands.

Not actual bike, but near identical.

R13

The other asshole
Are we actually getting old enough to see 90s Japanese sportbikes go way up in value? :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm guessing that he bought it when it was new.

When I say he's rich, the fucking guy is rich. That ZX7R is sitting in the garage that's attached to his house, also inside there is his mint condition NSX and Grand National drag car.

In the other garage, that's twice the size of his house, you've got his business (they make fasteners, bolts, washers, etc), a clean IROC with a big block, a mint 67 Impala SS, and a few small bikes hanging up on the wall.

Outside, his huge ass boat, brand new Chevy 2500 Z71, an Acura TLX, an older Jeep Wrangler, his wife's Kia SUV.

And of course, this is in one of those "million dollar homes behind a horse track" neighborhoods.