Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Niiiice, There's was one of those for sale last year in my area but it had been abused.

OneFastGSR

There was a cbr 1000rr same year and paint and everything here a couple weeks ago for $4000. If I had money i'd went and looked at it but I didn't have that much at the time.

OneFastGSR

Anyways, Thursday had my dirtbike apart and installed the new top end, I started it up for the first time friday, Was hoping it'd just start up and be ready to ride. But the float needle was stuck in the carberator from sitting, So I turned the carb sideways took off the bottom and removed the float/needle sprayed carb cleaner put it back together and it fixed my fuel leakage problem. So than it was running good ready to go. Got my front tire mounted. Took it to the track saturday and it was a good day, Only went down once from hitting a huge puddle full of mud and it just threw me down like nothing and broke my front brake lever off. Rode the rest of the day with no front brake lol. Rode the hell out of it for like 2-3 hours. Did a compression test this morning and it read about 160-170. Which from what i've read is the average for a fresh top end. So it's all good so far. Gotta order a brake leaver and clean air filter and go again

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Damn, some nice bikes on here! Anyone else ride a 2-stroke still?

My '97 YZ125, overbored with a Pro-lite high comp kit & Pro Circuit pipe. Faster than my buddy's YZ250 in the background :)

R13

The other asshole
I think it's time I give you guys the news you've all been waiting to hear :lol:

I've got my pc stuff, I've got a dslr and I finally got a guitar I've wanted for a decade so now the free money I have to spend will all go towards either my teg or my bike :thumbs up

R13

The other asshole
Well, Me and my grandpa are still compromising with the head rebuild, All I gotta do is talk him into getting me oem gaskets instead of failpro and we're a go.

Aside from that and basic maintenance, I want Wheels/Tires/coilovers/camber kits
Fix and reinstall A/C
I want to get a non sagging bumper & a bayson r lip, 98+ rear bumper to complete the conversion
Optional sideskirts & rear valances
Alarm system with remote unlock & Db rear door handles
Jdm front but that's pretty far down the list due to price and how hard they are for me to get here
s2k seats or recaros
Some sort of steering wheel & quick release even though it's a bit ricey to have a quick release without a track to take it to
Some misc itr interior goodies and just some extra stuff to make it more luxurious, I wanna try and keep it classy and sexy like Joe & Peara's tegs.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: Big Ruckus... Such an unoriginal name for those things. They should have called them the Motra 250 since they don't really share anything with the little Ruck, besides the headlight design, and they pretty much took the basic design from the original Motra 50 and made it big....