Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneFastGSR

I have no idea, Those are my little brothers. I'm not into vintage anything really. The black one off google searches is like a 1979 batavus moped.. Just like this one sort've but few differences like handlebars. Idk nothing about them lol

The other one I think is a 1973 Yamaha CT 175 or something

OneFastGSR

Bikes ready to go, Here's a couple pics to show how good no-toil air filter cleaner does. Literally takes 30 seconds. Get a bucket put about 4 inches deep worth of water, Pour a certian ammount of cleaner in it, Mix it up. Put filter in and "massage" it for about 30 seconds to a minute and bam. Done.

FMF Plug

New brake lever since I broke it a week or 2 ago :D

R13

The other asshole
Ahahaha

The need to make those for dirtbikes, Plenty of people get stuck trail riding (Bike breaks, won't start etc) and that could come in handy for the person pulling them out. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah... About that..... The good people on TotalRuckus ( :roll: ) says that the bolts will snap if they tried to do that... It's completely just for looks.

94RS

No fucks given.
f***ing weird day... I get woken up at 7am because my dad's mechanic is here fixing his big ass truck. He ended up getting a rotor bolt out on my scoot (which was Loctite'd in there....), so I finally got my Trail Tech working.

As I'm out test riding it to see if it worked right (went to the store lol), waiting at a red light to turn, some dude in an xB pulls up and invites me to a Ruckus meet. I wasn't thinking anything special, maybe a few people with project Rucks... Fast forward a few hours.... He shows up on this:

Over $11k invested, 80+mph.... More people show up afterwards and suddenly I'm hanging out with SSBC/Planet Ruckus.

OneFastGSR

Installed a spark plug seal, The bike never had one. I didn't even know there was suppose to be one until my brother said something about it. Went to KTM and bought it like last week

Cleaned the carb out before I went to track last week

Than went to the track :D

Than I ended up breaking my gear shifter off as I landed a tabletop.

Completely gone, Went to talk the track and find my shifter. Another guy there had a bolt for it but no lock tite so I tried it anyways.

Slammed the gear shifter right off again. Same part of the track. As I land the table top I slam down to shift from 4th to 3rd in the turn and it just disappears. Lol

The 2nd time as it went off I was getting fuel issues on the track. It was bad enough I noticed and was bogging on some jumps. Right after I stopped cause the shifter fell off again the carb start pouring out fuel. So I'm going to go through the carb completely big time this next time around. Going to order a new oem washer,o rings, and bolt for shifter, Than install my new axle cap. Clean air filter, Mix more gas. Lube chain and should be ready to go again.

OneFastGSR

So am I, It's going to be raining all day/night. I should be taking the bike outside to wash it and bring it back in than take the carb off and tear it all the way down...