Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneFastGSR

[YOUTUBE="Insane save"]GC-8Mwp-rTc[/YOUTUBE]

Shows it in slow motion around 40 seconds

Motomummy posted this on facebook. Crazy!

R13

The other asshole
I guess I could post my project bike even though I've barely worked on it.

1994 Yz125

I found it in an abandon shed out in the woods one day when I was playing woodsball with some dudes in my neighborhood, I went a while further into the woods until I found the guys house and asked him about it he said he raced in his early 20's and this was the first bike he bought new, It blew up and had been sitting in the shed for 12 years so I asked if he would sell it for $100 and he said I could just have it so I went back got it.

Here it is the night I brought it home and the day after

Scale reference

And the progress thus far. ( I haven't been working on it)

I wish I had my dslr when I found it, It was too dark to take pics of it in the shed I had to wait until I got home, It was like a mix between a horror movie and tomb raider, lol

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
So my friend just traded for a '96 honda cbr 600 sports bike.

Anyone know anything about this bike? Like prone to problems? Fast/cool? Insurance would be out the ass right? For medical risks? Its his first bike...

Sent from my DC4

94RS

No fucks given.
I wad gonna ask your opinion on that a few days ago lol. It looks cool as shit, but I couldn't see buying one and actually using it.

R13

The other asshole
I'd buy the shit out of that, Then I would paint shark teeth on the face mask like an old school fighter plane.

94RS

No fucks given.
Damn. The starter of the bike thread is having nothing to do with bikes anymore....

R13

The other asshole
I'll buy another one when I get out of here, I haven't given up I just have something I gotta do first.

Besides I still have the Godzilla bike and have no plans of selling it.

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh fucking derp moment. I forgot you had the red and white Yamaha, I thought you were talking about the massive YZ.