Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I can't stand seeing the fork tubes poking up through the triple clamps...

Sent from my toaster

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
K6 :drool:

I hope you plan on keeping the stock exhaust, I love the k6 600/750 muffler.

If not you gotta go either arrow or akrapovic.

Sent from my toaster
:D. Yeah I think I will keep it stock. Although I love hearing that loud scream on others, I like not being able to be heard by the cops.

Especially when I'm racing a civic, we both zoom past a cop (which I didn't see), then his engine blows up. Hahahaha. I pulled about 50 yards ahead of him to see if I can help, then the same cop pulled up behind him as we were talking. The guy didn't want me to get a ticket so I walked back to my bike and road off.

Apparently the cop asked the driver if he was the guy on the bike LOL. I was literally in the cops spotlight for a while, then just walked away and quietly road off. So I'm keepin the quiet stealth pipes haha xD.

That 1k is siiiiiiick.

96GSRteg

Tyler
That 1k is retarded. Lowered front and rear and lowered his clipons. And has a shitty shucks muffler tip exhaust that LOSES power over stock. 07-08s are the most powerful :gsxr 1000s, with proper exhaust and tuning.

Sent from my toilet

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm sure you've ordered from RevZilla before, Kurt... How long does shipping normally take?

R13

The other asshole
Depends, My helmet came from vegas and took about 5 days, Goggles took about 3 days.

Usually 3-5 days, Ordering on Mondays or fridays is about the best way to minimize transit time.

Sent from my toaster

94RS

No fucks given.
Well shit, I ordered tonight... So they'll probably send it out tomorrow and hopefully I'll get it by Tuesday at the latest.

R13

The other asshole
I want me some Panigale :yummy: But the riding angle isn't ideal and the plastic piece covering the rear cylinders exhaust bend is an eyesore.

Why do I like a ducati? I've always thought they were for obnoxious fat rich jerks that want to impress the bimbos.

Sent from my toaster

94RS

No fucks given.
Perfect way to show just how low some of these Ruckus' are.

^ He's about 5ft 7...

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

Offered this guy my KTM and $2000 cash, He posted it on craigslist, 06 1000rr never dropped, 1 owner, clear title, 13k miles, well maintained, Jardine Exhaust, Integrated front/rear turn signals, Vortex Billet filler cap, Brand new chain/rear tire/oil change (150 miles) Lets see what he says lol

R13

The other asshole
Just the way it looks.

It's mostly a style thing but when you tuck in it gives the mouth area of your helmet some room, The 600rr has a similar design.

Sent from my toaster