Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
It's a solid price for that bike, plus it has some nice parts.

I'm not too big on the Nicky Hayden edition though :lol: Not a fan of the color scheme.

Still don't have the money anyway :rolf: ...I just don't know at this point... Not giving up, but life is working against me in every way possible.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
What the fuck did I just read... I was just asking if 6k was decent for a 3700mi RC51 :rolf: All the others on CL usually have upwards of 30k for $4-5k.

R13

The other asshole
Figured you were gonna ask why the f*** I still don't have one, so there you go :rolf:

But yeah, 6k is pretty good/average. :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
Other news, my left side exhaust on the KZ has a crack in it... Not worried about it right now, but when I start the mods, I'll probably toss on a Mac 2-1.

R13

The other asshole
Just youtube searched that exhaust, didn't realize those bikes sounded like a fucking lawn mower :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
It's a small, old twin... What did you expect it to sound like? :lol:

You should hear a GY6 with a Yoshi exhaust :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
For some reason I expected it to be like a mini thruxton :lol:

I wish the only way to get a thruxton around here wasn't to buy it new, you and your old shit has made me want one. :rolf:

Of course I know the thruxton is the cliche bike to go to, but it doesn't require a lot of modification to make it look cool from the factory.

94RS

No fucks given.
Triumph twins are a bit different than Kawasaki twins... Kawasaki engines are made to last a long time :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I take it triumphs aren't very reliable then? I don't know shit about them other than I never see anyone riding one :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Idk about the modern twins, but the old ones always broke down.

The triples are supposed to be pretty reliable. Though, I've heard that they're reliable because they're basically an 84-86 GPZ900 engine (Kawasaki) with one of the cylinders hacked off and some very slight differences.