Bringing this ej8 back to life

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Hey now. Don't knock my single cam lol. The b18 had a lot of power but the trans wouldnt pick up....I will get a teg again one day but I'll do it right and get a 00 gsr

" I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me. "

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So a little update. Got my tag and insurance switched over and put a little work in it.
New seats
New headliner
Spectre cold air intake
Duralast battery
Put my strut bar back on
Adjusted the coilovers

Would post pics but my phone (HTC inspire 4g) is stuck on tapatalk 2.... So until I root it and update it no pics.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Noneed2Hate

my b18 picks up pretty good with the 5spd I have in it now ;)

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Okay so I also got new visors, side mirrors and OEM taillights. And some 3R bucket seats. Just waiting on rails to install them

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Why not just leave the stock seats in there? Probably safer than those things.

94RS

No fucks given.
Not sure I'd trust seats that can't get the harness holes even.... Besides that, the stock ones will definitely be safer.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Not sure I'd trust seats that can't get the harness holes even.... Besides that, the stock ones will definitely be safer.
They are even. One of them is missing a plastic pieces that holds the vinyl down. Here's another pic of them

They are universal, I pulled them from a t bird and it's $60 for the rails to bolt right up

94RS

No fucks given.
Pretty much what you have are seats that were made in China and sold at Pep Boys for under $300/pair after the original Fast and Furious came out.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Ahh well I'll do some more research. I like the style and if the quality is at least half decent (safe under the circumstances of an accident) I might put them in