Bugjuice`s 97 RS

BugJuice

Hello guys and gals, I got my first car about 7 months ago and it a teg! :) I have a 1997 Integra RS 5 speed manual with 135k miles on it and picked it up for $2,200. Now its about 139k miles.

Here are some pictures of when i got the car.

I didn't take pictures of the other side of the car because the previous owner had two different types of rims on the car. The ones in the picture and one a stock rim without hub cap. :suprise:

The car came with no radio so i had to get one. I also picked up a type R knock of shift nob.

Not long after having the car. I decided to install and test out a strut bar in the rain and slid the car into a curb in my neighborhood. New driver for the loss, and being dumb. The driver side wheel was pushed back about 2 inches.

Here is the thread I made about it. http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=58246

Luckily you guys helped me fix it.
It ended up being a bent lower control arm and steering knuckle. I picked both up at a junk yard and put them in with my dad.

Car back on the road. :):):)

Purchased an AEM short ram. Since its rainy season.

Picked up some gsr fat five rims to throw on my car.

Added security

Installed fog lights from ebay.

Yes i see my corner lights are messed up and i still cant figure it out.

The previous owner lowered the car incorrectly but cutting the back coils. Thats why you see the rear droop in all of the photos.
I purchased koni orange struts with ground control coilovers.

Sitting level now. Finally!!

I had purchased an HID kit for my car. 6k from ddm tuning. Within two days someone followed me home and stole them from my car. I woke up in the morning with my hood open and my lights gone. Thats all they touched.
I figured out how they got in, through the hood release lines in the fender well.
So i added a hood pin.

Got worried about security and added a quick release set up with a momo champion wheel.

Re-purchased the 6k 35 watt HID`s again from DDM tuning. The ballast is different and i dont think there as good.

I heard you guys like pictures so i gave you guys a bunch of them.

Well thats all the updates and mods i have done to my car until now. I was too lazy to make this earlier but i did update it on a blog that i have with my cousin and my friend. (It`s a little more detailed there.) They have a evo x gsr and an 09 raliart that you will see on the blog.

http://www.socalwarmachine.blogspot.com/

Last edited:

BugJuice

I need some suggestions. I want to paint and do body work on my car soon...

Keep it black? White, red, yellow? Or is yellow only for type r integras.

Keep the 94-97 front or do the 98-01 conversion?

De wing it, keep wing, or type r wing?

thanks

DAteggy93

clean bay bro, not jackin but 2 questions....1) how do u put pics in the thread. 2) is it easy to install the quick release and hub? pm me

DAteggy93

u could paint it the legendary "samurai" paint code...sick!!!!!, everybody de-wings, im gonna keep flyin with mine. keep ur front end and just get a lip

BugJuice

clean bay bro, not jackin but 2 questions....1) how do u put pics in the thread. 2) is it easy to install the quick release and hub? pm me
upload your images to a website such as photobucket. Ounce uploaded go to make a post/or reply and your in the editor. You will see an image button. (It has a mountain as the icon) The post the link of the picture. Done
u could paint it the legendary "samurai" paint code...sick!!!!!, everybody de-wings, im gonna keep flyin with mine. keep ur front end and just get a lip
Samurai paint code lol?