Bugjuice`s 97 RS

Army74D

gtavila_
Nice pick up.. And good progress. I'm thinking about gutting my car too.. At least for the summer. =p

BugJuice

Nice pick up.. And good progress. I'm thinking about gutting my car too.. At least for the summer. =p
haha do it man. Try it out. I felt a noticeable throttle response without the unnecessary weight. Its a little loud though.

BugJuice

License Plate Tilt

Picked up a Bell adjustable license plate mount to give my plate a stylish tilt.

Before:

After:

j13

Keep It Clean
cool progress bro! i like the hood dampers!
where did you get the hood pin? i need one asap that's why.

where in socal are you? I'm in Korea town between Hollywood and downtown la.

BugJuice

cool progress bro! i like the hood dampers!
where did you get the hood pin? i need one asap that's why.

where in socal are you? I'm in Korea town between Hollywood and downtown la.
Thanks man!
I got the hood pin from bestbuy.
I am in northridge.

j13

Keep It Clean
Thanks man!
I got the hood pin from bestbuy.
I am in northridge.
niceeee I peep out bestbuy tomorrow. that's tight, I use to work in chatsworth, I like it up there, but not this time of the year haha heat kills me

BugJuice

Broadway Mirror

Picked up this the other day. Cuts out some of the blind spots. 270mm Broadway mirror flat.

BugJuice

Some recent things I have done to my car in the last couple of weeks.

Installed my sidemarkers

and adjusted my coilovers some...

BugJuice

Replaced my clutch

Haven't done much to my car because i lost my job. Removed the rear wiper and replaced my clutch.

Last edited:

BugJuice

New Bumper

Put on a new bumper that i had ages ago along with a type-r replica lip because my previous bumper had broken side clips and what not. Unfortunately its white and dosent match color so now my car is a panda...

BugJuice

Havent updated this in awhile but since then ive fixed a bent trailing arm from one i bought of a civic at a junk yard. i broke a bolt off on the trailing arm and had to cut it out. put new bushings in it and a new camber kit and a stainless steel clutch line.

Russel
Stainless Steel Clutch line

SPC Rear camber kit near my old camber arms, new energy suspension poly urethane bushings for the trailing arm

Removed the broke bolt from the trailing arm, and rigged it with a nut at the hardware store.