Cams and pistons =\ Need help asap

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
I'll look further into that myself but for now, I doubt I could afford a new crank anywayz.

Thanks though bro. =)

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Does the RC 550cc injectors and Skunk2 Composite Fuel Rail with some FPR sound good for fuel system? Also, what about a new Walhbro fuel pump? sp*
550cc are way to big and you don't even need a fuel rail, any FPR will work and yes a new wallbro fuel pump would be a good idea.

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
I was talking with tuners and they use those and just tune em down.
Their reasoning was that using 440cc @ 90% = Alot of stress= More heat vs. 550cc @ 60% = Not as much stress.

As far as the pumps go, idk wtf the difference is with inline or intank?
I'm guessing in the fuel line vs in the tank? idk which I need =\

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
If you get 440cc you won't be running them anywhere near 90% you could really get away with running 370cc and it would be fine, it's only a 1.8l nothing has changed and your not going to need that much more fuel. As for pumps get a walhbro they sell them for your car, its an in tank pump just keep it the way it is.

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Yeah walbro, do I need intank kit or just the pump?

and what kind?
idk what kinds mean.

190lph
190lph HP
255lph
255lph HP

I know the lph= liters per hour, but whats the HP. I just find the objects on search, no info

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I think you should be fine with 190lph.

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
kk I think I'll stick with the 255

man they said it'll take em over a week to get the 440cc, but they got 550cc in stock, can't I just use those and tune em down?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
You'd be defeating the purpose of getting 550cc then. How much whp are you expecting to make?