Cams and pistons =\ Need help asap

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
It doesn't matter if you stay N/A you'll never make enough power to run those injectors, and I don't think you want them to big either. Call RC and ask them, they have great tech support they will answer all your questions.

jsleeper81

DarkangelGSR Have to say sounds like a fun build.
I figured you where discussing the skunk Cams and valve train I would jump in for a second.
I am kind of in the sittuation I am doing my build as well and am interested in using these.
I was woundering is Aussie and TegSox could take a look at mine to give me some advice.
yours is a GSR build if I read correctly mine is an lsvtec.
Aussie and Tegsox if you could take a look and give some advice mine is in the shop now and awaiting my approval of what to do all my parts will be ordered through the net so they can't touch it till I start getting the parts in.

acclude

cheap bastard
What you can do is go to a junkyard and find an H22 motor. Grab the yellow top injectors from it and the fuel injector resistor pack on the driver side strut tower area near the clutch reservoir. They're 345cc injectors but will need the resistor pack to work properly in the teggy. They also mount in the fuel rail with no problems.

DON'T go a lot larger than you need. The greater the size that you don't need, the harder it makes to tune idle and partial throttle. Sure you'll have growing room, but think about how often you're idling and how often you're at partial throttle as opposed to how much you're actully running WOT. Your performance (tunability) may actually suffer from running too large of an injector.

BTW, I have a set of 4 good 345cc's and the resistor pack for sale if you're interested. PM me, or wait for pics to be added to my for sale thread - http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=35318