CI Chat Thread !

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
you work for cigarettes, speedin
hahaha what u think this is prison? so lets see

mojo takes 50% and can defend u against small women(no butchy ones, they'll kick his ass)

intergrasAreBest takes 80% and dignity

G3Girl thinks were in prison or i smoke?? "you can take my protection anywhere...kinda like a VISA card. it stays in your wallet... " so she gives you a pocket taser

ok yea after seeing that im now a pimpless manwhore. going solo :D

Last edited:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol i also offer protection...in southwest houston...just say ur wit me and u'll be fine...

*only applies for manwhores in Houston,TX

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i offer protection too, speedin. you can take my protection anywhere...kinda like a VISA card. it stays in your wallet... unless you have to turn a trick LOL no more Cops for me...

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
G3GirL said:
i offer protection too, speedin. you can take my protection anywhere...kinda like a VISA card. it stays in your wallet... unless you have to turn a trick LOL no more Cops for me...
you guys are too funny..and speakin on workin for cigs u should see this kid in my school we got him to penguin dive in mud for 3 cigs lol priceless

speedin

The Transporter
teggyls said:
you guys are too funny..and speakin on workin for cigs u should see this kid in my school we got him to penguin dive in mud for 3 cigs lol priceless
hahahahahaha, someone HAS to have a vid of that. please have a vid. lol

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
lol nah i dont just a spur of the moment thing we do it to him all the time kid spends all his money on drugs and can never get ne thing else so he does stupid shit for ne thing we got him to jump in a huge muddy puddle for like 5 cigs

G3GirL

teggyls said:
lol nah i dont just a spur of the moment thing we do it to him all the time kid spends all his money on drugs and can never get ne thing else so he does stupid shit for ne thing we got him to jump in a huge muddy puddle for like 5 cigs
alright, that's just mean..

G3GirL

speedin said:
yea, dont u watch the discovery channel? lol
i only watch the detective and investigation shows on there. FBI Files, 48 Hours Hard Evidence, Forensic Files (CourtTV I think lol), New Detectives...stuff like that