CI Chat Thread !

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
at least my signature is true! lol you really DID say me and moho were the funniest on CI LOL fucking grouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupie gimme a sharpie, maybe i'll sign your panties, otter

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
G3GirL said:
at least my signature is true! lol you really DID say me and moho were the funniest on CI LOL fucking grouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupie gimme a sharpie, maybe i'll sign your panties, otter
hahaha all i said was you callin mojo william hung and the way u guys go at it is funny and your posting up fake shit too hun lol dont get mad cause i know how to copy and paste too hahaha jk its all good i know you have a secret crush on me

Asleep

I probably am
At first i thought this was for a chat room for ci members. we did one over at cc. it was fun for a while. This is cool too, i guess.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol okay...so i was watching the new south park and carlos mencia shows.....and my gf comes over and she brings "jar head" so i'm like cool, i wanted to see this movie....popped it in, watched it....boring as hell, so i'm thinking....prolly cuz its just the first part....waited and waited...skipped a couple parts. there was not 1 gun fight scene through the whole movie! omg! it was the gayest fucking movie ever

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Yeah, fuck jamie foxx. Thinks he can act cause he had one good movie. I still remember how shitty booty call was.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
MoJoJoJo said:
Fuck U Bitches...leaving Me To Hang!...

But Today Is Going By Pretty Fast Though :thumbs up

lol looks like nooooo one wants to play with youuu

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
Ominous G2 said:
Yeah, fuck jamie foxx. Thinks he can act cause he had one good movie. I still remember how shitty booty call was.
you got to lick it be4 u kick it, you got to work it be4 u jerk ittttttttttttt lol the indian guys were the only funny part

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
MoJoJoJo said:
Gettin Paid Though...lol Gonna Go Pick Up Some New Kicks Today, Prolly Some Chucks
i think i might cop some new AF1's this weekend get the teg tinted and order some parts...gotta love income tax returns