CI Chat Thread !

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
NaZiR723 = teggyls

NaZiR723 (4:06:51 PM): don't laugh when i tell u this, but i have a REALLY small penis. sometimes i have to lift my balls up and kinda move them around just to find it. but when i'm drunk and can't hold my urine in anymore, i just pee on my balls...don't judge me... :puppyeyes

don't worry, otter..i won't judge you

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
NaZiR723 = teggyls

NaZiR723 (4:06:51 PM): don't laugh when i tell u this, but i have a REALLY small penis. sometimes i have to lift my balls up and kinda move them around just to find it. but when i'm drunk and can't hold my urine in anymore, i just pee on my balls...don't judge me... :puppyeyes

don't worry, otter..i won't judge you
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha please tell me thats a joke. i mean thats just SAD! lololol

MoJoJoJo

Banned
dont tell trinh secrets she neva keeps them..thats why me and her had to break up, plus she was a wuss =) i need a tough chick :thumbs up

JDMB18civic

MoJoJoJo said:
dont tell trinh secrets she neva keeps them..thats why me and her had to break up, plus she was a wuss =) i need a tough chick :thumbs up

tough chicks are nice in bed lol

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
CaN i HeLp uHOmo: G3Girl
CaN i HeLp uHOmo: hey i just wanna be completly honest im such a lush and when i get really drunk i tend to shit my pants, i mean its not something im proud of but im starting to kind of like it is there something wrong with me, its all mojo who got me started in this type of stuff one time at his house and BAM!!!!! i hooked wtf...

lol she likes scat hahaha what a freak

speedin

The Transporter
JDMB18civic said:
let her do the work
who are u tring to kid? their the same thing. lol

teggyls said:
CaN i HeLp uHOmo: G3Girl
CaN i HeLp uHOmo: hey i just wanna be completly honest im such a lush and when i get really drunk i tend to shit my pants, i mean its not something im proud of but im starting to kind of like it is there something wrong with me, its all mojo who got me started in this type of stuff one time at his house and BAM!!!!! i hooked wtf...

lol she likes scat hahaha what a freak
ok so all these messages are doctored (phew) had me worried about some of you. lol. btw thats just nasty teggyls

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
speedin said:
ok so all these messages are doctored (phew) had me worried about some of you. lol. btw thats just nasty teggyls
haha i had to get her back some how....

speedin

The Transporter
teggyls said:
haha told ya tiny id get ya lol now take me out ur damn sig
you know she never will. and now that she knows u want out of the sig u can never get off! MUAHAHAHA. :lol: