CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

dlo253

Mines been coming along slowly but surely. Got my Canadian belt swap all tied up a while back, so much nicer. I also got around to putting in my rsx seats. Started messing with my JDM armrest today, made a bracket. Gonna put it in tomorrow. What's about you?

hondagirl16

Mines been coming along slowly but surely. Got my Canadian belt swap all tied up a while back, so much nicer. I also got around to putting in my rsx seats. Started messing with my JDM armrest today, made a bracket. Gonna put it in tomorrow. What's about you?
That's awesome! So far the weather here hasn't been great, but it'll get better.
Ordered an HKS hi power a couple weeks ago so I'm patiently waiting for it to arrive :) super excited for that.

Put on some LS meshies a month or so ago...
Contemplating getting the jdm fender repeaters but makes me nervous about cutting into my fenders!
Need to drop her still... Still unsure what to get for coils. Was thinking form functions since a few friends have lowered their cars recently with them and I really like how low they are ;)
Any suggestions?

bangeles

My 92' DB2, pretty much stock with exception of dc headers, kn cold air intake and ecu chip. Original paint job, but will be redone soon, as well as a rebuild in the near future =)

Last edited:

hondagirl16

Wow, love it! :)
So I've decided to just buy some springs for now. H&R race springs are arriving tomorrow!
Still waiting on my exhaust. Ordered it beginning of april, and they called yesterday and said it won't be here until June 25th,... :(

dlo253

Awesome! A drop is all your car needs IMO, and I would keep the fenders just the way they are... Lol.

That sucks about the exhaust. I've been waiting on my ground controls for a while now. Guy from THM said it takes about 2 days for eibach to piece the kit together since I got custom rates.. then they would ship directly from them.. that was about 2 weeks ago. Lol...

CokeSlap

Woohoo summer tires are on after a little bit of brake work and a nice recharge of the a/c. Pics to come as soon as I have a nice day to wash the old girl.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

hondagirl16

What rims you got on that? I really like them

this post was made in china using Taptalk2
LS Meshies! off a DC ;) I like them!
next up: a set of Koni Yellows, because... well riding on stock shocks makes everything squishy.... plus I want to drop the front another 0.5'' because it's slightly higher!

Last edited:

CokeSlap

Someone come get my GSR so I know it's going to a good home.
It may be a little late but keep the damn thing! Unless your dying of ass cancer and need to sell it for medical expenses; then I completely expect your butt to be in those db2's seats for the long haul!