Colorado Meet 'Chat Thread'

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Gosh what a bunch of noobs... lol, here

notice the slight difference in the color of the rims? :p haha that's what i gotta fix

JGvtec

ohhhhhhhhh i see now. :D

Finished my resume. It sucks that i don't have a bunch of jobs listed i had the same job all through high school.

Kinta94

so got my gsr head taken apart went and got it cleaned up.

and I'll be getting most my parts from import sports with a discount because of a friend!

gs300cky

jordan companies dont care bout how many places u worked only that you stayed there and didnt switch each month to new jobs. and tyler are you gonna get new springs and valves cam shafts etc?

Kinta94

getting new valves and springs going to use the GSR camshaft for now.
would like to upgrade to a ITR cam though

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Tyler, I believe there's a full set of ctr pistons or something, internals of some sort, up on craigs, you should check it out.

I texted this dude twice today trying to get this hood from him... Gonna call him tomorrow because it's a great deal, especially with my plans for it...

gs300cky

did you gus see the part out of a type r on there to? ive called the guy 3/4times and nothing but he had a bunch of crap he was selling.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Ahh tyler youre so flippin lucky man, I wish I had peeps that could hook me up... Where do you work anyway? All those parts much cost some dinero lol. I just got a job at safeway :lol: I get paid every thursday though woot!

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
BTW, I was thinking about saving up about 1k to go boost, but after looking at some threads on here it seems like Ill need a new clutch and what not... I really dont want to change my clutch lol. Yeah a mechanic friend of mine who has a 9 second civic said I can just part a turbo kit for about a grand. Even showed me where to get the parts. But I dont know if thats a good idea... 155k miles too...

gs300cky

do a compression test and c how your engine is. im gonna boost mine and im at 180k not alot of boost but i wanna b close to 200whp

Kinta94

your shooting for 200whp? Thats gunna be a hell of a difference from your car now. Im shooting for 300hp and i want somewhere around 250-280whp. But if you need any help let me know!