Colorado Meet 'Chat Thread'

gs300cky

FOR SURE and ya i thinking i only make 90-100now so ya doubling that will be nice. so are you goin for all motor or boost? cuz thats gonna be insane if you could hit that with all motor. impossible?

bradster101

You guys are all gay! jk

Ive been looking at the boostflow kit, looks like good quality and the complete kit is about 2500

Kinta94

it would be near impossible if its possible to do it all motor.

Im going boost :)

and thatssss a lot of money for a kit brad

Kinta94

you can get it done pretty much any shop. and price depends on shop. You live a ways away so i dont know any shops that would be close to you. you could always have import sports do it for you.

00DC2TW

BTW, I was thinking about saving up about 1k to go boost, but after looking at some threads on here it seems like Ill need a new clutch and what not... I really dont want to change my clutch lol. Yeah a mechanic friend of mine who has a 9 second civic said I can just part a turbo kit for about a grand. Even showed me where to get the parts. But I dont know if thats a good idea... 155k miles too...
Is the $1000 including dyno time and tuning hardware (hondata, aem, piggyback)? My civic was boosted for 30,000 miles @ 241 WHP before I sold the car, and I boosted it at about 110,000 miles... You'll also want ARP Head-studs so you don't get head-lift and blow head gaskets left and right.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well now that everyone is apparently doing turbo, imma have to go for the compound charge for sure hahaha

00DC2TW

well theres a few people with automatic's that won't be able to turbo, unless they swap for a manual transmission... Well they could turbo with an auto, but they would destroy transmissions every few months....

00DC2TW

that boost flow kit looks really good for the price, really nice intercooler piping, manifold, and down pipe.... then you gotta pick up a hondata s300 for $400-$500 used, and a fuel pump, and fuel injectors, and then tuning for around $200-$400 minimum.... whos everyone going to tune with? jeremy? sam? someone else?

Last edited:

Kinta94

hahaha dude i would laugh sooo hard if cole ruined his transmission within the first 10hours of him being boosted
I completely forgot he was auto. but yeah Im getting arm rod bolts and head studs.

00DC2TW

hahaha dude i would laugh sooo hard if cole ruined his transmission within the first 10hours of him being boosted
I completely forgot he was auto. but yeah Im getting arm rod bolts and head studs.
Throw a headgasket in while you put the head studs in, if you werent already planning on it