Considering getting a teg

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
For that price I'm gonna say it's worse than junk . No one gives away free parts, and to make money on that you need to use some really cheap processing and material.

zack11122

Rockauto is pretty good. Bought enough from them that they give me discounts :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

zack11122

I keep getting emails about discounts off of what they have with a special code just for me ;)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

mikehinkle

So found a JDM b18b1. from http://www.jdmenginescorp.com/engine_details/acura_acura-integra-ls-jdm-b18b-dohc-obd2-1996---2000-engine

Considering that and just dropping it in. Have read about many different JDM suppliers and them and hmotor seem to be the best. Just need something for my dd I can feel comfortable adding bolt ons to. I/h/e. Not looking for much power. Also found a gsr tranny from a friend for 200. But I may keep the Ls for the longer 5th gear. Comments?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

imchongx3

North Carolina. The only bad about the one that has been gutted inside is it has fresh paint BUT its neon fucking green. Other then that its from a guy I trust when he says its a strong motor with 159k. I assumed (the VTEC isn't too big a deal) I could upgrade the internals of the b18b and boost it for a dd around 9psi and push out more whp then a Ls v swap.

The stock gsr is just so hard to find. Clean title. Not raped. Just too expensive. Considering selling my 1.8t Vw and getting a teg. Open to all ideas.

What part? I'm in the ville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikehinkle

So I just read that 5th gear should be 50mph+ only? Anything below that the oil doesn't get to the gear well enough and it can cause issues? So under 50 I should cruise in 4th? Does this pertain to any other gears?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I never heard that before. I drive in 5th gear going 40mph. Sorry for the late reply, but the fuel filter is definitely a PITA!!! Im sure the dirty gas in the lines is just cheap gas residue.

FYI, Gotta stop believing everything you read on the internet. Everyone just posts, whether there right or wrong, or dont have a clue what their talking about. Who's going to tell them otherwise, and if they did, would they care?

Good luck with your project and hope your satisfied :)