Daddy Built Racing's "Quest for 10s part 2" build thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Haha no I am done tossing power at it. My biggest concern is transmissions, I am playing with fire at this power level and I know it. It also doesn't help that my car is a tank, with me in it I would say it's every bit of 3k pounds. I am going to put both the car and myself on a diet.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Honestly, I will probably use the pump gas tune on most normal track visits and just go low 11's maybe high 10s. Then at events such as Import Faceoff just use enough power to win races and go rounds. No sense in going out balls to the wall each and every pass. I would rather save the life of this motor than impress people in the stands.

gsr_nikhil

My god. Have you heard of the English racing teg that was at tx2k? You guys should race :)

Sent from my Moto seX using Tapatalk

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Yeah I know about that car, it's no joke haha. As soon as I released the dyno numbers, that video and pictures of his car were posted on my facebook over and over. I keep telling everyone if they foot the bill, I will take the car down next year haha.

95B18BTurbo

Gringo's car was built by himself even though he works at English Racing. He has had it for a good while now, and it has gone through many stages. It indeed did represent though for sure!

I dig this build because no one would ever expect a 4 door with this much power!