Daddy Built Racing's "Quest for 10s part 2" build thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Only thing I can really do is a dogbox and I don't have 5-10k to dump on a trans. Thats why I am going to back power down and try to extend the life of this transmission. Right now it has 200 miles on it, so hopefully it holds up for a while. I am going to start stocking up on B series trans parts though haha.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Picked my car up yesterday, it sounds soooo good!!! They gave me a copy of the final dyno sheet, figured I would share with you guys

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I don't think they even set quick spool up either. I was gonna go to the track tomorrow but mother nature decided we needed to see snow one more time instead. So I will be going next Sunday to get some seat time

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Went to the track today, wasn't the best of days but felt good going down the track again. I had a slick get caught in my fender and crinkled that, then had to lift on the 1 clean pass I got in because the car was wanting to cross into the other lane.

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
That run was race gas, power backed way down and still spinning through 4th gear according to the logs. The track was absolute trash yesterday.

Tire pressure was set a little too high by my buddy who's in charge of that , had it at 9psi cold instead of 7. I also granny shifted just to make sure I got through the gears cleanly.

Slip breakdown:

I am going to local 1/8 track next saturday and then 2 more trips to the 1/4 track before Import Faceoff on the 27th

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
That run was race gas, power backed way down and still spinning through 4th gear according to the logs. The track was absolute trash yesterday.

Tire pressure was set a little too high by my buddy who's in charge of that , had it at 9psi cold instead of 7. I also granny shifted just to make sure I got through the gears cleanly.

Slip breakdown:

I am going to local 1/8 track next saturday and then 2 more trips to the 1/4 track before Import Faceoff on the 27th
Nice man, post videos on FB so can watch on my phone when you run the 1/8