Daddy Built Racing's "Quest for 10s part 2" build thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
So this happened today:

Power was backed down as well, so I know the car has way more in it. I am just glad to finally get the 10 second monkey off my back. 4 years of chasing a dream and it finally happened. The next goal is 10.5 and then from there who knows!

Last edited:

dlo253

Hell yeah, that's what I'm talkin about!

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I went with another comp clutch, basically because it was the only one I could afford and have in time for the event. It seemed to hold up pretty good for me yesterday. I had a run in against a 600+hp 240sx that was even better than my 10.9 pass, but the car threw a CEL and killed power :( I hole shotted the guy by nearly 8 tenths of a second off the light and was not looking back. He made it to the finals while I got to watch them haha. Oh well, ran 10's, didn't break anything and had a great time with family and friends. The next goal is 10.5, I will post a ton of pictures up in a few that were taken yesterday

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Pssh I ain't even mad about the hood. I paid $100 for it to begin with, cut some holes in it after that for my exhaust. I will either cover it with a beauty ring or buy another hood .