Daddy Built Racing's Turbo H22 EG Coupe Build

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Build em to break em is how I look at it these days lol. Most people don't understand that no matter how well built it is, it still runs the risk of breaking. Oh well, gave me an excuse to upgrade some things.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Well today we started buying/doing stuff to the car. First things first was to get it a new windshield. Richardson's in Newark was the cheapest around, safelite was cheaper til they added another $60 in bulls*** fee's at the very end of their online quote lol. Anyways its amazing what a new windshield can do to a cars image. It looks a lot nicer already just by getting rid of the old busted one and that Civic banner everyone loved.

The car was missing the side trim pieces on the windshield due to them being removed for pain and lost. So we ordered some new ones with clips from Honda today. Also, since it was nice out I decided to give it a quick rinsing to get the 2inches of dirt/dust off of it. I plan on wetsanding, buffing and full detailing it this weekend.

Last edited:

94rs-gharp

I had a friend that had an ebay turbo but he built the rest of the motor properly he had it tuned for 8lb 16lbs and 28lbs i think or 26lbs he had it up to 323hp and 260 tq with a sohc and he used honda oem head gaskets so he would put too much power into the motor and damage it kinda like a fail safe ;)

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Like the color. Those aren't stock mirrors, are they?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
No they aren't the stock mirrors , I wish the stock ones were on it though lol. I believe these are the Spoon replicas, I know this much, they suck to see out of and are a bitch to adjust

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
This will be the first of two updates today. The front windshield was missing the side trim panels, so where better to find them in mint condition than the dealership. Thank god for Majestic Honda, thats all I gotta say haha. Going to install there here in a little bit, should make the car look even better than it currently does.

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
2nd update as promised! We finally got the car done being wet sanded, buffed and cleaned. Its amazing what some sand paper and rubbing compound can do to a cars appearance.

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
;) Thank you! I have to call the place that did our windshield, they put the top seal in wrong and the side pieces wont fit properly. We are swapping rims out tomorrow, the rims off my Integra on this and these wheels on my Integra (drag dr21's)

Ryan659

Haha, it's always the little things in life that cause the most annoyances. Hopefully they won't dick you around.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I have a large mouth and am not afraid to cause a scene if I have to lol. Usually I know how to deal with people though and just explain to them the situation and go from there peacefully.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Thanks! We are going to swap wheels today and possibly remove the window tint, it look black in the pics but in real life its purplish and bubbling