daily driver project car

99tegjawn

After long delays in the build I've finally made some progress. The body work is started no where near finished. New pics of the bodywork up by the end of this week I promise lol. I've also got my 8k hids in and new led map and dome lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

99tegjawn

probably because i got some ideas from you lol i love it everyone thinks its sick when i open my door and its just blue:D

94RS

No fucks given.
Stupid question, but are these the eBay halos? I love the black housing look and was wondering how they hold up since they sell for so cheap.

99tegjawn

No that's not a stupid question Lol. They are eBay halos I paid 85 for them. I've had them for I think a year and a half and they're in great shape. They don't leak or fog up at all and they fit in the stock spot really well. I have them spliced into the running lights so they come on at the same time

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
No that's not a stupid question Lol. They are eBay halos I paid 85 for them. I've had them for I think a year and a half and they're in great shape. They don't leak or fog up at all and they fit in the stock spot really well. I have them spliced into the running lights so they come on at the same time

Sounds good to me. With that in mind, I'll end up getting these and the smoked amber corners when I replace my screwed up front end in the future. Thanks :)

Last edited:

99tegjawn

Sounds good to me. With that in mind, I'll end up getting these and the smoked amber corners when I replace my screwed up front end in the future. Thanks :)
My advice, if you have corners already try very lightly tinting them first and see how you like it. That way you save some money

94RS

No fucks given.
My advice, if you have corners already try very lightly tinting them first and see how you like it. That way you save some money

I would, but the ones that are on the car right now, on the back where you put the bulb in, is broken off. So I'm just gonna eventually end up replacing those, the headlights, bumper and wiring (corners don't work with lights on due to the bulb sockets not being attached). Idiot didn't take care of the car.

Thanks for the advice though, and excuse my rambling. lol